Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Daps
:snoop: @Gil Scott-Heroin IS A fukkING DEVIANT.

:devil:
:evil:

For all we know he could've made a harmless comment like "make sure you focus on your studies, and not boys!", we really don't know what was said. I'm hoping for Millie's sake that she has the right support system around her; where she didn't feel insecure and scared to the point she'd overcompensate by coming out and making fun of her innocent relationship with Drake.
In this context, they aren't normal, and let's got one thing straight before we continue - I don't agree with Drake texting her in the most general state - but I understand how things work in that world, where the lines are blurred because of the life they live. You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with the fame of millions of fans, and the constant publicity of her every move (both work and private)? You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with working relationships with adults on an everyday basis? You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with all the mental demands that come with being in the spotlight.
Nah, but if I had a daughter in the entertainment industry, I know she'd have connections/relationships with other grown ass folks because of the circles she works in, and while I wouldn't allow her to give out her personal number directly to them, I understand how people in that world can reach out to each other and connect, either for business courtesy, saying they're a fan of their work, or keeping up a profile.
You mean the angle where I don't know the context of what was said between them or the relationship they have? Or the angle where I understand connections like this happen in the industry? Or the angle where I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?
It's rational because of the world they live in (morally is another argument altogether), it's as simple as that. You don't have to agree with it to acknowledge it exists.

:manny:
But gon'head and get your daps, nikka. It wouldn't be the first time you've taken what I said out of context, and manipulated into what you want to believe.

:hubie:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
But you have to understand that folks in the industry do connect like this, I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm simply saying it exists because of the world they live in. And really until we have the context of what was said and/or the regularity of their communication, I'm not going to crucify him due to a few soundbites that are dressed up for publicity, after all, teenagers are prone to embellishing, particularly if she's trying to sound cool that she's friends with him: "Drake gives me advice about boys, but I don't want to reveal what it is", translation - a passing comment of "focus on your studies, and not on boys!"

And pedophilia runs rampant in Hollywood...so what's your point? :martin:

This is exactly how these kids get raped and molested too.. weirdos like you let this shyt get normalized... "Well, it's Hollywood celebrities, no one else can understand what they are going through...."

I'm sure all of Harvey Weinstein's shyt started innocently too, on some "let me give you career advice, I have the perfect role for you" type of shyt. Drake is grooming this girl. It's an age-old pedophile trick. And any one of you sick mufuccas Juelz'ing for this shyt are being filed and understood in the lore of The Booth as PEDOPHILES.

Daps
This is exactly how these kids get raped and molested too.. weirdos like you let this shyt get normalized... "Well, it's Hollywood celebrities, no one else can understand what they are going through...."
You mean the angle where I don't know the context of what was said between them or the relationship they have? Or the angle where I understand connections like this happen in the industry? Or the angle where I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?
When you wanna have a proper discussion around this, let me know, otherwise save all this straw man nonsense for someone else.

:camby:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
When you wanna have a proper discussion around this, let me know, otherwise save all this straw man nonsense for someone else.

:camby:

"Straw man nonsense" says the pedo sympthatizer who is making up potential conversations Drake might be having with Millie..

"BU-BU-BU... Maybe he's just telling her to focus on her studies and not boys!" :mjlol:

Miss me with your Juelz'ing.. you can't be on some "connections like this happen in the industry.. I'm not saying I agree with it... but it happens... maybe he said this to her...." you all over the place nikka. Which is it?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"Straw man nonsense" says the pedo sympthatizer who is making up potential conversations Drake might be having with Millie..

"BU-BU-BU... Maybe he's just telling her to focus on her studies and not boys!" :mjlol:

Miss me with your Juelz'ing.. you can't be on some "connections like this happen in the industry.. I'm not saying I agree with it... but it happens... maybe he said this to her...." you all over the place nikka. Which is it?

HEDGING HIS BETS IS @Gil Scott-Heroin WHOLE POSTING STYLE.

RABIDLY DEFEND SUSPECT PEDO shyt
THEN SAY YOU DONT APPROVE IN THE DISCLAIMER.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps

:usure:

Do you not understand the point of making that comment? Do I really need to point out to you, that we do NOT know the context of their communication, and everyone making it out to be some predatory, grooming, abusive exchanges could really be something innocent and harmless (regardless of the fact I don't agree with them texting in the first place)?
What part of "I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?" do you not understand?

Point being - we should be having a discussion over what should/shouldn't be acceptable (not just relationships like Drake's/Millie's), but public objectification of teenage stars because of celebrity worship, and the effects of SM which has allowed us to have full view of their private lives. That's the conversation we should be having, but instead y'all muh'fukkas wanna treat this shyt as a dapfest in seeing who can make the worst joke, or worst analogy or marginalizing the topic to carrying out some personal agenda.

Last edited: