Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Point being - we should be having a discussion over what should/shouldn't be acceptable (not just relationships like Drake's/Millie's), but public objectification of teenage stars because of celebrity worship, and the effects of SM which has allowed us to have full view of their private lives. That's the conversation we should be having, but instead y'all muh'fukkas wanna treat this shyt as a dapfest in seeing who can make the worst joke, or worst analogy or marginalizing the topic to carrying out some personal agenda.
No.... the conversation we should be having is why a 31 year old texting a 14 year old non-relative "I miss you so much" is wrong

If you really felt like that's the convo we needed to have, you wouldn't have waited to start it as a deflection from another conversation :comeon:

You sound like one of those alt-right contrarians who wanna "hear out all sides". Theres nothing to hear about from a man kekeing with a 14 year old

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Except you specifically said he's grooming her, so yes, grooming is a jailable offense. More to the point, don't you want this sexual predator locked away before he causes more psychological harm (nevermind physical), or are you content with him doing this to others as well?

"Grooming" is a blanket term Mr. Straw Man. Once AGAIN -- texting "I miss you" is not a crime, but it leads me to believe that from a 31 y/o to a 14 y/o that it's likely the beginning stages of leading into other sexually suggestive shyt.

When it does, if it hasn't already yet, and a crime is committed, if it hasn't already yet... then yes he absolutely should be in jail. Wouldn't you agree? Like what is the point of even asking these questions? You just going in circles trying to spin off the original dumb ass comments you made in this thread? :jbhmm:

You came in here on some real plea copping "that's how just how Hollywood is.... maybe he was just telling her to focus on studies" shyt, now a few pages later you switched it up to "well we really need to be having a bigger discussion about what's acceptable from celebrities and social media" :mjlol: You just as confused as this nikka Drake is.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lmao if you've ever listened to her outside of this you'd know she's extremely extra.

However that's still suspect of drake.

Do I think he'd date/smash her at 18 :francis:

Do I think he has interest in her now, probably not like that.

I entered the thread and saw what I expected from a coli drake thread.

Why do you think hes' establishing the relationship with her NOW? So that she's ready to go for him when she turns 18. Don't be dumb :comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The funniest...actually, saddest....part of this thread is Drake stans trying to spin this as "The Coli hating on Drake".

Yeah, because other places don't find a 31 year old grown ass man texting a 14 year old kid completely fukking weird.

https://news.avclub.com/31-year-old-drake-apparently-texts-14-year-old-millie-b-1829173809
Yahoo is now part of Oath
'We need to talk about Drake texting Millie Bobby Brown'
'This is called grooming': Drake, 31, faces backlash over texts with Millie Bobby Brown
Drake And Millie Bobby Brown’s Relationship Is Raising Eyebrows
https://nationalpost.com/entertainm...ng-romantic-advice-with-millie-bobby-brown-14
Open Post: 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown exchanges texts with Drake "all the time"

etc etc etc.

Not to mention social media going in on him all last night.

Never knew The Coli had this much power.
iRJcmUJ.gif

Fred.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The funniest...actually, saddest....part of this thread is Drake stans trying to spin this as "The Coli hating on Drake".

Yeah, because other places don't find a 31 year old grown ass man texting a 14 year old kid completely fukking weird.

https://news.avclub.com/31-year-old-drake-apparently-texts-14-year-old-millie-b-1829173809
Yahoo is now part of Oath
'We need to talk about Drake texting Millie Bobby Brown'
'This is called grooming': Drake, 31, faces backlash over texts with Millie Bobby Brown
Drake And Millie Bobby Brown’s Relationship Is Raising Eyebrows
So, um, is it weird that Drake, 31, is texting romantic advice with Millie Bobby Brown, 14?
Open Post: 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown exchanges texts with Drake "all the time"

etc etc etc.

Not to mention social media going in on him all last night.

Never knew The Coli had this much power.
iRJcmUJ.gif

Fred.

Drake stans always, always, always, always find a way to make him the victim.

I swear some of these cornballs probably think it's Adonis fault that his father is not in his life :gucci:

Daps
If you really felt like that's the convo we needed to have, you wouldn't have waited to start it as a deflection from another conversation :comeon:
Except for the fact my first response to someone responding to my initial post was to clarify my position over someone making a false analogy (this thread is littered with them). Because that's all I addressed in my first post in this thread, someone making an analogy that didn't add up. Then someone else quoted me taking what I said out of context saying I needed to "check my moral compass", not for stating my view/opinion on this matter, but for stating that something exists in regards to that analogy.

Which is why I then stated my position/stance on this topic, to clarify, so that nobody else would take what I said out of context.

This is the problem when folks don't read properly, choosing to see intent and draw conclusions which aren't there. Kind of like how all y'all are treating this topic.
Elsewhere on the internet people are saying look at this cute celebrity friendship between culture and ages. On the coli, nights are talking about pedophilia, rape, ass, strippers and fukking. :dame::dame:

nikkas be on some don’t ever hug me son, fukk so I look like a fakkit??:scust:
It shouldn't be either of these things - nobody should be immediately looking and going "look at this cute celebrity friendship" just like they shouldn't be going "he's grooming her, he's a pedophile, he needs to be locked away". Nobody really wants to digest nuances or take in context, they're just intent on stamping at one end of the spectrum and fukk trying to find where the truth lies.

:manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Elsewhere on the internet people are saying look at this cute celebrity friendship between culture and ages. On the coli, nights are talking about pedophilia, rape, ass, strippers and fukking. :dame::dame:

nikkas be on some don’t ever hug me son, fukk so I look like a fakkit??:scust:
No they not
shyt blew up on twitter

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think hes' establishing the relationship with her NOW? So that she's ready to go for him when she turns 18. Don't be dumb :comeon:

So what you're telling me is establishing a relationship or smashing a 18 year old at random is ok at 30 plus?

But smashing an 18 old that you've have known or knew that has liked you since 14 is not ok at 30 plus?

Because both are legal, and this isn't a random inexperienced bright eyed 14 teen year old chick. She's in the industry and 90 percent of the people she actually engages with or test are probably older than her. Infact there's probably some 17-19 dude that's shaking in his boots hoping he doesn't get dragged into the spotlight off this.

Is it suspect, yeah. Do I think drake would smash now or has the desire, nah.

Once she's 18 or older would he, probably so.

Is it morally shady or suspect? Highly, is it wrong? No

But I'll let yall get on yall moral high horse.

Drake isn't her teacher, he isn't her "baby sitter" nor her instructor. If they are friends now and its platonic then :yeshrug: the child celeb thing is a whole different world than just being a child. You don't move, handle, or behave the same as regular people. That includes sexuality, social circles, friends, relationship and family.

I don't condone it at all, I get it, but I don't condone it. With that said I actually have a pretty high moral compass that I try and stick too.