Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Drake most likely sees the girl like a little sister.
she said that he gives her advice on boys and stuff like that
Thats not his sister though. Do you understand why that makes it different?

I give my infant daughter baths. Do you think it would be normal for me to allow another man to bathe her?

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This shyt NEVER ends well. Drake is lucky he's HALF black. White people will look the other way on this one (depending on how far this went)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you have to understand that folks in the industry do connect like this, I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm simply saying it exists because of the world they live in. And really until we have the context of what was said and/or the regularity of their communication, I'm not going to crucify him due to a few soundbites that are dressed up for publicity, after all, teenagers are prone to embellishing, particularly if she's trying to sound cool that she's friends with him: "Drake gives me advice about boys, but I don't want to reveal what it is", translation - a passing comment of "focus on your studies, and not on boys!"

You mean the angle where I don't know the context of what was said between them or the relationship they have? Or the angle where I understand connections like this happen in the industry? Or the angle where I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?

See, I don't think our takes on this differ too much, except yours is more black and white (reflected by you jumping to conclusions over what I stated).

The fact you even think this analogy makes sense, let alone is applicable here tells me you ain't thinking this through with a straight head.

:hubie:
There is no context or alternate set facts where’s “I miss you” is an acceptable message to send 14 year old, that isn’t a relative. You might need to sit this one out cause you really tripping tryna defend this

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Don't mind me. Just making a mental note of all the creepy ass nikkas on this site.

If any of you had daughters, you would be cool with a man over 30 texting your 14 year old daughter? :what:

Site is madddddd spooky. Take note of anyone cool with this.

All you have to do is step in JBO for 2 minutes and you'll see the type of dudes you dealing with. Minds straight taken over by demons, no hyperbole

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
"MiMi...do you miss me?...you turned 14?...don't you ever ever leave!.."

drakeohno1.png

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:
:patrice:THE FACT THAT HES DATING AN 18 YEAR OLD
THATS HES KNOWN SINCE SHES WAS ATLEAST 16 YEARS OLD
MAKES THIS LOOK VERY SUSPECT...

YALL THINK HE WASNT TEXTING THAT 16 YEAR OLD
OVER THE YEARS?
:devil:
:evil:

Farm League System Drizzy

Daps
Thats not his sister though. Do you understand why that makes it different?

I give my infant daughter baths. Do you think it would be normal for me to allow another man to bathe her?
:gucci:

And this is why is why a genuine dialogue won't ever take place on this forum, 'cause y'all muh'fukkas are using analogies like this; there's no trying to make sense of the situation, y'all have already leaped to the conclusion and pack mentality has taken over. Bathing an infant? Is that where you seriously want to go with this? Lord have mercy.

:picard: