Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Site is madddddd spooky. Take note of anyone cool with this.
I’m reading through this thread disgusted at the Juelzing. This explains why sickos like R Kelly, Elvis etc could get away with their perversions. It’s amazing how so called rational people will allow someone’s money and fame to think irrationally.

A grown man texting a teenager “I miss you” is not disturbing to people? I mean WTF, am I in the twilight zone? I swear if I have daughters, I’m not letting any other man near them unless I’m there.

Too many undercover pedos in this world.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m reading through this thread disgusted at the Juelzing. This explains why sickos like R Kelly, Elvis etc could get away with their perversions. It’s amazing how so called rational people will allow someone’s money and fame to think irrationally.

A grown man texting a teenager “I miss you” is not disturbing to people? I mean WTF, am I in the twilight zone? I swear if I have daughters, I’m not letting any other man near them unless I’m there.

Too many undercover pedos in this world.

Big facts. Its inconceivable to me.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Stranger Things have happened :troll:

Millie do you love me, r u riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me :sitdown:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see how someone might have heard he was dating an 18 year old and Juelz it. I can kinda sorta not really understand someone doing it for this Millie Bobby Brown shyt (its weird, i'm not sorry lol)....but both in such close range to one another?

PLUS the fact that this dude has borderline possessive, weird "let me mold you into your best self because I know what's best for you" ass lyrics? Yeah, i'm not really understanding the explanations.

There might not even be fire to the smoke. But the optics are funky as fukk lol.

Daps
If any of you had daughters, you would be cool with a man over 30 texting your 14 year old daughter? :what:
Nah, but if I had a daughter in the entertainment industry, I know she'd have connections/relationships with other grown ass folks because of the circles she works in, and while I wouldn't allow her to give out her personal number directly to them, I understand how people in that world can reach out to each other and connect, either for business courtesy, saying they're a fan of their work, or keeping up a profile.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, who the fukk are you coming at me sideways with this nonsense? Where in my post did you draw that I'm worshipping celebrities or anything of the short? This is why it pays to read properly and look at what I'm saying, instead of drawing conclusions that aren't even there.

In this context, they aren't normal, and let's got one thing straight before we continue - I don't agree with Drake texting her in the most general state - but I understand how things work in that world, where the lines are blurred because of the life they live. You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with the fame of millions of fans, and the constant publicity of her every move (both work and private)? You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with working relationships with adults on an everyday basis? You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with all the mental demands that come with being in the spotlight?

Well, that's a larger, more-to-the-point, discussion that should be had, but it doesn't just apply to "Hollywood cats", it applies to all of us.

:manny:

None of what you typed changes the fact Drake texts her about stuff completely unrelated to business. The lines are only blurred in Hollywood because we allow it to be. Your angle on this sounds as if you're trying to see a bigger picture on the situation when there really isn't one to see. I don't care how much fame, millions of fans, the publicity, how many managers, agents, adult co stars, etc that this young lady works with, it won't change the fact that what Drake is doing is wrong. My daughter is 15 and works at Dairy Queen. She has an adult boss. He can't text my daughter "I miss you" or take her on dinner dates. Please don't tell me that just because she makes $7.25/hr that it's ok for me to feel that way......as opposed to it being $7.25 million and I have to start making concessions on my parenting because "she's not normal"???

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anti-Drake obsession has reached foxnews/Alex Jones/Donald Trump conspiracy theory levels on this site.
Act like this is only being discussed on the coli brehs

'We need to talk about Drake texting Millie Bobby Brown'

Act like this isn't one of the top trending things on twitter brehs

Act like it's normal for 31 year old nikkas to be texting 14 year old girls, "I miss you" brehs

Show up to the sting house with Mike hard lemonade and condoms and eat the cookies offered by the decoy brehs

Last edited:
Daps
None of what you typed changes the fact Drake texts her about stuff completely unrelated to business.
But you have to understand that folks in the industry do connect like this, I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm simply saying it exists because of the world they live in. And really until we have the context of what was said and/or the regularity of their communication, I'm not going to crucify him due to a few soundbites that are dressed up for publicity, after all, teenagers are prone to embellishing, particularly if she's trying to sound cool that she's friends with him: "Drake gives me advice about boys, but I don't want to reveal what it is", translation - a passing comment of "focus on your studies, and not on boys!"
Your angle on this sounds as if you're trying to see a bigger picture on the situation when there really isn't one to see.
You mean the angle where I don't know the context of what was said between them or the relationship they have? Or the angle where I understand connections like this happen in the industry? Or the angle where I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?

See, I don't think our takes on this differ too much, except yours is more black and white (reflected by you jumping to conclusions over what I stated).
My daughter is 15 and works at Dairy Queen. She has an adult boss. He can't text my daughter "I miss you" or take her on dinner dates. Please don't tell me that just because she makes $7.25/hr that it's ok for me to feel that way......as opposed to it being $7.25 million and I have to start making concessions on my parenting because "she's not normal"???
The fact you even think this analogy makes sense, let alone is applicable here tells me you ain't thinking this through with a straight head.

:hubie:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But you have to understand that folks in the industry do connect like this, I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm simply saying it exists because of the world they live in. And really until we have the context of what was said and/or the regularity of their communication, I'm not going to crucify him due to a few soundbites that are dressed up for publicity, after all, teenagers are prone to embellishing, particularly if she's trying to sound cool that she's friends with him: "Drake gives me advice about boys, but I don't want to reveal what it is", translation - a passing comment of "focus on your studies, and not on boys!"

You mean the angle where I don't know the context of what was said between them or the relationship they have? Or the angle where I understand connections like this happen in the industry? Or the angle where I believe there's a bigger talking point around the blurred lines of acceptability in celebrity culture?

See, I don't think our takes on this differ too much, except yours is more black and white (reflected by you jumping to conclusions over what I stated).

The fact you even think this analogy makes sense, let alone is applicable here tells me you ain't thinking this through with a straight head.

:hubie:

You just ignoring all the kids that got fukked
Are you in the business?
Do you have experience with this?