Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
tenor.gif

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is different though, this isn't your normal 14-year-old girl texting your normal 31-year-old man; right or wrong, this is two folks in the industry, who move in similar circles, one of whom may be a teenager but is surrounded, works and has relationships with grown folks on a daily basis, and like most teenage stars has a mentor, publicist, agent etc who know and advise her about her working and private lives. It's understandable that networking of this nature exists in this sphere (especially if they're fans of each other's work), regardless of age.

The dilemma here is if lines are being crossed, which given the context we really don't know.

And that's the issue with you clowns and celebrity worshipping. THEY ARE NORMAL! Cause a nikka can hold a note or a kid can read a script doesn't catapult them into some other realm of "normal". She's still a 14 year old kid. PERIOD. And you wonder why these Hollywood cats move like they don't have to answer to any rules. It's because people like you willingly give up holding them accountable for simple shyt like "not texting 14 year old girls when you're in your 30's" all because he made a song that rhymes. Check your moral compass, homie.

Daps
And that's the issue with you clowns and celebrity worshipping.
First of all, who the fukk are you coming at me sideways with this nonsense? Where in my post did you draw that I'm worshipping celebrities or anything of the short? This is why it pays to read properly and look at what I'm saying, instead of drawing conclusions that aren't even there.
THEY ARE NORMAL! Cause a nikka can hold a note or a kid can read a script doesn't catapult them into some other realm of "normal". She's still a 14 year old kid. PERIOD.
In this context, they aren't normal, and let's got one thing straight before we continue - I don't agree with Drake texting her in the most general state - but I understand how things work in that world, where the lines are blurred because of the life they live. You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with the fame of millions of fans, and the constant publicity of her every move (both work and private)? You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with working relationships with adults on an everyday basis? You think the normal 14-year-old teenager has to deal with all the mental demands that come with being in the spotlight?
And you wonder why these Hollywood cats move like they don't have to answer to any rules.
Well, that's a larger, more-to-the-point, discussion that should be had, but it doesn't just apply to "Hollywood cats", it applies to all of us.

:manny: