Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There’s no WAY on God’s green earth this half a nikka thought that Kendrick, Metro, Future, Asap, or the Weeknd were his real friends. The thought is ridiculous. Kendrick’s been calling for outright war for 10 years. Drake kept Rhianna’s name in his mouth for YEARS, friends wouldn’t do that when it comes to each other’s girls. He and Weeknd have been at odds for the last 5 years.

I could see Ross as it seemed like they were cool even after Drake went to war with Ross’s biggest artist. I could see Cole as they came in the game together and have similar backgrounds. But if he actually at any point thought Kendrick, Asap or Weeknd were his homies he’s as stupid as he is fraudulent.

And if he’s talking about anyone in bis camp then he’s leading credence to Kendrick’s claims of a mole…

Last edited:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I don’t think he truly understands how much people view him as a joke after this beef.

He trying to come off as relatable & the audience just seeing through it. The fact he did this putting on a different voice, it’s just…you still not getting it.

Drake don’t have one person in his life that’s going through an actual struggle? Any family that really got some shyt going on?

If none of those things are happening, he just gotta go all the way with singing and making fifa music cuz it’s only gonna get rough for you Brudda if you wanna make shyt people relate to.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This 20 v 1 made me root for Drake

this is the biggest hoe ass shyt in hiphop history. shyt Is disgustingly bytch made
nikka it's not real life where he's legitimately surrounded, all he had to do was ignore those other guys :mjlol:

Do like Nas did on Stillmatic and save the other guys for a different song down the road

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yep. Rocky probably the only one who actually did nothing wrong here. Dude was talking crazy about Rihanna.

I don’t see how anybody did anything “wrong”. Its rap beef brought on by years of underhanded moves, competition, and more than likely real personal animosity but lets not act like Drake didn’t ask for this by fukking nikkas girls & sneak dissing. Its damn near impossible to be “friends” with nikkas jockying for both legacies and women. Drake sounds like a 9th grade girl doing a scene on Degrassi not a grown ass man whose been living this rap shyt for 15 years.

nikka hopped on everyone’s waves when they had buzz and thought that made him their “friend”. Pathetic.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
nikka it's not real life where he's legitimately surrounded, all he had to do was ignore those other guys :mjlol:

Do like Nas did on Stillmatic and save the other guys for a different song down the road
Nas situation aint nothing like this. Nas been had issues with those guys and Nas set it off on especially Prodigy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even going the "he got jumped" route....

Drake's camp practically begged Kendrick to continue after "Like That".

So....?

I never heard of someone getting jumped and telling other people "I bet you won't hit me too!" :mjlol:

Fred.