Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
fukk nikkas on your payroll
And you let ’em know the safe code

And you knew him for a month though
But you call them nikkas big bro

For someone with so many bars about fake friends, phony relationships, and whatnot…he sure seems surprised. Then again…he probably ain’t write none of them to begin with.

His own ghostwriters were dissing him :picard:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There’s no WAY on God’s green earth this half a nikka thought that Kendrick, Metro, Future, Asap, or the Weeknd were his real friends. The thought is ridiculous. Kendrick’s been calling for outright war for 10 years. Drake kept Rhianna’s name in his mouth for YEARS, friends wouldn’t do that when it comes to each other’s girls. He and Weeknd have been at odds for the last 5 years.

I could see Ross as it seemed like they were cool even after Drake went to war with Ross’s biggest artist. I could see Cole as they came in the game together and have similar backgrounds. But if he actually at any point thought Kendrick, Asap or Weeknd were his homies he’s as stupid as he is fraudulent.

And if he’s talking about anyone in bis camp then he’s leading credence to Kendrick’s claims of a mole…

I think he also seems to think that people on the sidelines should have come out to diss Kendrick, Cole should have stood on business, etc. Nobody really supported Drake during that shyt beyond his producers. Kendrick had SZA, Weeknd, and Ross at the Pop Out dancing on his grave lol.

The funny thing is that Drake fukked over Weeknd more than anyone. Took damn near half his album to create Take Care then tried to sign him to a slave deal. And yet Drake thinks he's the victim here, not Weeknd lmao.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see how anybody did anything “wrong”. Its rap beef brought on by years of underhanded moves, competition, and more than likely real personal animosity but lets not act like Drake didn’t ask for this by fukking nikkas girls & sneak dissing. Its damn near impossible to be “friends” with nikkas jockying for both legacies and women. Drake sounds like a 9th grade girl doing a scene on Degrassi not a grown ass man whose been living this rap shyt for 15 years.

nikka hopped on everyone’s waves when they had buzz and thought that made him their “friend”. Pathetic.

Log off and take a break from the internet.

You sound like a nut.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:mjlol: Didn’t Drake shyted on Kendrick behind his back on a sports show. And told them not to air it after the control verse. But but but friends…

Not just that but the Elliot Wilson interview where he tried to "lil bro" Kenny after the verse.

I kinda blame that on Elliot for letting him talk himself into that hole. Also, I think that's a reason why Eliot is a lil scared of Kenny. :heh: