Drake goes on rant at "Nostalgia" in Toronto last night about friends switching up on him

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
All Drake did was take constant shots at ASAP's girlfriend, why would his friend turn on him.:mjcry:

I will never understand that. All that woman was doing was raising kids and doing fashion. Same thing with Serena. She was chillin'and next thing you know, he got a song dissin' her husband. :heh:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This

We listen to Drake for the melodies and to dance, not this persona that he's trying to cosplay as.

Let's keep it a bean:

1. He was a Canadian privilege black Jewish CAC that was brought up in stardom
  2. He decided to do the hip hop thing which was a bust and some change before he stumbled upon "Connected"
  3. Got successful out of dikkriding Phonte's entire steez and embracing the blog era
  4. Code switch from being a simp to a Don out of nowhere
  5. Got involved with beef that constantly had his card pulled but was spared because of the machine
  6. Kept trying to dance with the Boogeyman instead of embracing his wealth and stardom
  7. All In his panties because he's not the hip hop guy that he started out as in the blog era
  8. Kept playing with fire messing on industry p*ssy rather than keeping the success a float or finding a perfect balance
  9. Music got stale so we off to the A
  10. fukked over the A
  11. Kept poking the bear until the industry had enough
  12. "How did I get here at this very moment of losing a battle I wasn't prepared for"
He did it to himself.

:francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Drakes downfall is welcomed though. Best thing to happen in music in recent memory. Dudes presence was and has been a cancer to music. Even back to his roll out where they literally were forcing him on to the public, they were playing his wack shyt nonstop how many times a day on mtv and radio. Dude didnt even do shyt to get to where he rose to and had the nerve to behave the way he did. Absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word. The truth had to get out what he was about. Then to see dude is moving like the diddler behind the scenes... yeah, off with his head.

UMG (Universal Music Group) plants always have the same stench on them I'm beginning to notice. Partially why I wasn't surprised in the least when I saw Lucian Grainge's name pop up in one of the lawsuit documents against puffy that I was reading through recently.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
If you are the common denominator in people abandoning you. Its time for some reflection and introspection. Either you've outgrown these associates or are deadweight they don't want in their new chapters. Finally, before you settle on one ask yourself are the people I have around me now a good reflection of who I am and wish to be.