Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I started deflecting?? After you haven't addressed a single thing about the OP and brought up a Kendrick concert instead :laff: fukkin goofy nut hugger can't see the irony in his own posts :laff:

Look at you still deflecting. Shameless.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Stop caping for that pedo. No wonder your name has CP in it :scust:

rockets-sarcasm.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Not only is he on this little teen app talking to children, but he is ordering a drink and a shot on camera. That takes away from simply trying to reach out to all your fans on some innocent shyt. Who is speaking with children on video chat ordering alcohol like they about to sit back and enjoy themselves. Dude is a pedo foreal. I ain’t know if it was bullshyt at first, but no excuses for this. How the fukk he even know about that app? And he said he be FaceTiming ol girl running this. So he is obviously very familiar with the platform. The fukk :wtf:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wouldnt the FBI already be investigating or even be nearing a charge against Drake if they had anything on him ? You dont think the FBI would want to take down the most successful artist in the past 15 years :jbhmm:

What makes you think the FBI hasnt already looked into this and found nothing :jbhmm:
This same logic could be applied to Puff

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smoke....fire....that kind of thing.

He's gotta stop any kind of association with these young broads. Find some 45 year old pawg divorcees that love pilates and clean living. I'm sure they got a bunch in Cali and Arizona. Raw, ball draining sex...no worries about preggo and then the pedo rumors can fall away.
Just thought the same thing... if this energy keeps being attracted to you, it is not a coincedence.. as you get older you see thats how the world works. If it looks like a duck type shyt

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That clown Drake been on his way to becoming the next R Kelly. Only reason why the cops ain’t got him yet because of money. As soon as his money gets low and can’t no longer pay people to stay quiet about his creepy endeavors, everyone in his circle will start talking and exposing everything K Dot said was true about him. Drake lame ass pays people to be loyal to him. Nobody in his circle has his back like that.

I’m no longer interested in responding to these professional Drake dikkeaters. Them bytches not even worth the attention no more. They just keep digging themselves a deeper grave going to war with random strangers for a damn pedophile that doesn’t know of their entire existence. And pedos are usually the only ones taking up for other pedos.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Not only is he on this little teen app talking to children, but he is ordering a drink and a shot on camera. That takes away from simply trying to reach out to all your fans on some innocent shyt. Who is speaking with children on video chat ordering alcohol like they about to sit back and enjoy themselves. Dude is a pedo foreal. I ain’t know if it was bullshyt at first, but no excuses for this. How the fukk he even know about that app? And he said he be FaceTiming ol girl running this. So he is obviously very familiar with the platform. The fukk :wtf:
And Them kids kept hanging up for a reason, they seen a grown man and dipped. Only one caller stayed on because she was star struck it was Drake… but her friend in the background peeped it and got tf out of frame
:francis:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This obsession with seeing Drake fail is hilarious.

If this dude drops an album and it goes #1, I'm convinced there is a subset of the coli that might literally be on suicide watch. They are THAT invested.