Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm late...I'm at work doing graveyard shift and decided to check out the Link finally..

It's nothing there....why do things like this disappear? Who is this harming to want to take it down?

:stopitslime:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Looks like he going all in on his Kosher half in public

that's how they roll and that's what he was exposed to most likely through out his whole life

might be trying to slowly normalize it through him.
we can't allow it

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Holding Drake accountable for weird shyt the girl does is wild.

Why don't y'all keep those same standards when it comes to the midget inviting a genuine paedophile (and woman beater) out to celebrate LA culture at his show? Then it ain't a problem, huh? :sas2:

The optics on this are bad but I would be shocked if Drake knew who the fukk she was or what she does and didn't just wanna fukk.

Y'all act like he's part of an underground paedo ring conspiracy but would be stupid enough to hop on a live stream that anyone can watch and act out his fantasies? :mjlol:
Act?
He doing it to himself

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Exactly, that pedo label is nuclear and shouldn’t be played around with . Drake really has to get in a relationship to save his career
As someone who has repeatedly condemned reckless pedo accusations on here and someone who despite clowning drake on his sonning otherwise got no ill will toward breh and actually enjoy a lot of his music, its a very visible pattern of behavior got breh looking extremely sus to me.

Trust me, love him
or hate him, i take no joy in seeing a successful and talented breh fall from grace in such a manner. If i could
make it all a series of coincidences and misunderstandings and its not what it looks
likes, i would not hesitate for a moment.
there is very little that would make me happier than to be proven wrong here.

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Regarding that 17 year old stage act, standards were just different then. It was acceptable for a low 17 year old to have sex/be in a relationship with a low 20s guys. Even west coast Legends that Kendrick loves/respects have done that or worse (Dr. Dre with a 16 year old at 22, Kobe started dating Vanessa when he was 21 and she 17)

The Millie Bobbie Brown thing is the worst look for Drake. If she ever comes out on him one day he can get cancelled but for now she's saying he was a friend/mentor.
What the fukk are you talking about?
It's not like that shyt was in the 60's, that shyt was a few years ago.
"Standards were just different then"
In what way?
This is a weird ass lie to tell to cape for a weird ass nikka.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What the fukk are you talking about?
It's not like that shyt was in the 60's, that shyt was a few years ago.
"Standards were just different then"
In what way?
This is a weird ass lie to tell to cape for a weird ass nikka.
It was 2010.

Did it blow up then? Nobody batted an eye. That was at the start of his career. Today that would have killed it before it even started. A decade earlier, Kobe at 21 got with 17 year old Vanessa and nobody batted an eye. A decade before that Dr. Dre at 22 breeded a 16 year old.

Hell, Worse shyt was done in the 90s. Jay Z got with Foxy Brown when she was 14/15 and he was 23/24. R Kelly married Aliyah as a teen and had a whole career after.

Back then nobody really was pressed if a 17 year old got with a low 20s year old guy. Girls in my highschool would be getting picked up in cars by dudes much older.

I'm not condoning any of it, but public outcry for that only started happening within the last 5-7 years.