Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread is a perfect example of hive mentality:dead:.

There was waaay more evidence against MJ, but to this day, you still have a vast majority of black people that side with him:russ:.

Drake is essentially in trouble for being on a stream with a dude that had an underage girl flash him...on a totally different stream:dead:.

:comeon:

The FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 10 years and found nothing. What evidence?

And don't mention that dumb ass debunked Oprah documentary, either.

I'm curious if Drake would come out clean after a decade long investigation. :jbhmm:

Fred.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:comeon:

The FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 10 years and found nothing. What evidence?

And don't mention that dumb ass debunked Oprah documentary, either.

I'm curious if Drake would come out clean after a decade long investigation. :jbhmm:

Fred.
wouldnt the FBI already be investigating or even be nearing a charge against Drake if they had anything on him ? You dont think the FBI would want to take down the most successful artist in the past 15 years :jbhmm:

What makes you think the FBI hasnt already looked into this and found nothing :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This thread is a perfect example of hive mentality:dead:.

There was waaay more evidence against MJ, but to this day, you still have a vast majority of black people that side with him:russ:.

Drake is essentially in trouble for being on a stream with a dude that had an underage girl flash him...on a totally different stream:dead:.
:dahell:
They had NOTHING.

Daps
Smoke....fire....that kind of thing.

He's gotta stop any kind of association with these young broads. Find some 45 year old pawg divorcees that love pilates and clean living. I'm sure they got a bunch in Cali and Arizona. Raw, ball draining sex...no worries about preggo and then the pedo rumors can fall away.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm not doing stan wars with you...apparently you was in that building watching the show if you really had a problem with all that why would you be there? :pachaha:Don't know who the actual PDF your talking about?

why you nikkas want to make every Drake thread a Kendrick Vs Drake thread?
Classic diversion tactics. Go create a thread if you feel so strongly about it.

You sound like a fukking idiot.

Look how you can't even make a coherent point.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Smoke....fire....that kind of thing.

He's gotta stop any kind of association with these young broads. Find some 45 year old pawg divorcees that love pilates and clean living. I'm sure they got a bunch in Cali and Arizona. Raw, ball draining sex...no worries about preggo and then the pedo rumors can fall away.
The nikka make young broads wear dog masks and puke in a bowl... he long gone from anything normal, he a deviant.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If that's incoherent then your the idiot with the comprehension issues :umad:

Name calling cause you got nothing :umad:

You didn't address a single thing I said and started deflecting like a bytch.

Of course I'm going to call you an idiot ting.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You didn't address a single thing I said and started deflecting like a bytch.

Of course I'm going to call you an idiot ting.

I started deflecting?? After you haven't addressed a single thing about the OP and brought up a Kendrick concert instead :laff: fukkin goofy nut hugger can't see the irony in his own posts :laff:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
That's how raiding on streaming platform usually works yeah. You ever watched a Twitch stream? At the end they'll raid someone basically just to be nice and support another streamer. You think they're all doing background checks on every streamer they might raid beforehand? It's never that deep.

I think he probably saw an attractive chick and being the lame he is decided to raid her and give her money to try and hit.

I don't think he's in cahoots with her and knew she was a weirdo paedo. I don't think anyone in these underground paedo rings is stupid enough to just shamelessly conduct their shyt on wide open live streaming platforms.

Stop caping for that pedo. No wonder your name has CP in it :scust: