Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
This obsession with seeing Drake fail is hilarious.

If this dude drops an album and it goes #1, I'm convinced there is a subset of the coli that might literally be on suicide watch. They are THAT invested.
Except it’s not just the Coli that’s sick of him.

Look how many artists that personally know him showed out and straight up talked shyt.

I’m not gonna start I hate Drake campaign but their words means something.

He’s a weirdo. It’s obvious.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except it’s not just the Coli that’s sick of him.

Look how many artists that personally know him showed out and straight up talked shyt.

I’m not gonna start I hate Drake campaign but their words means something.

He’s a weirdo. It’s obvious.
Yeah thats cool when the beef was lit, but that was months ago....

There are no artists still talking about Drake and Kendrick thing constantly anymore, not even Ross the king of trolls.

This has turned into an internet-weirdo only activity at the moment because everybody else moved on. Thats the only population that still seems to be invested in the take down of Drake. Am I wrong?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

There are no artists still talking about Drake and Kendrick thing constantly anymore, not even Ross the king of trolls.

This has turned into an internet-weirdo only activity at the moment because everybody else moved on. Thats the only population that still seems to be invested in the take down of Drake. Am I wrong?
You being weird, breh. Just fyi.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

If you were online when Nas and Jay Z jumped off you would know this aint slowing down on this message board anytime soon. It's gonna be a recurring topic for years.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Where there’s smoke there’s fire and this dude got smoke all over the fukking place throughout his entire career :mjlol:Drake Stan’s are in too deep at this point they gonna fall on the sword for “the boy” :picard:

Ghostwriters, blackface, grooming minors…none of it matters to them because they got their first kiss in high school to The Weeknd’s Take Care reference tracks

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This same logic could be applied to Puff

Weinstein, R. Kelly, etc.

Hell, Michael Jackson himself was an artist for 20 years before the FBI investigation even began.

And for the record I'm not saying Drake will be investigated. But we're not gonna sit here and throw MJ under the bus for Drake. F*ck all that.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The same could be said for Drake stans clowning Meek. Which went on for years.

So nah, this ain't stopping anytime soon. I guess it's not funny when it's your guy, though. :manny:

Fred.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 10 years and found nothing. What evidence?

:dahell:
They had NOTHING.

Yea i don’t wanna derail but yall need to kindly get the fukk outta here

fukk you mean ‘they didn’t find anything’. This ain’t a court of law we aren’t trying a case. If someone does suspect shyt and your response is ‘but was it proven ’ :mjtf:ngga you funny style.

That man said he slept in the bed with underage kids. Full stop. Now if your belief is ‘I think he was just weird but I don’t think he did anything ’. Then SAY THAT. But don’t lean on what evidence can prove that’s extremely suspect. I’m not talking to a judge I’m talking to YOU ngga *Birdman voice*.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea i don’t wanna derail but yall need to kindly get the fukk outta here

fukk you mean ‘they didn’t find anything’. This ain’t a court of law we aren’t trying a case. If someone does suspect shyt and your response is ‘it wasn’t proven ’ ngga you funny style.

That man said he slept in the bed with underage kids. Full stop. When met with that, don’t tell me ‘but they didn’t find anything’. I’d hope you know what that sounds like :scust:

Now if your belief is ‘I think he was jistbwri E but he did t do anythitn’. Then SAY THAT. Nut don’t lean on what evidence can prove that’s extremely suspect. I’m talking to a judge I’m talking to YOU ngga *Birdman voice*. Idgaf about the legal aspect

Are you drunk? Half your post is jumbled letters.

The context of what's being said is pedo accusations. Dude said MJ had "more evidence"....again, the FBI investigated him and found nothing. So what evidence?

If you want to argue MJ was a weirdo, knock yourself out. I've said that myself. But "evidence" implies more than just dude being weird.

Fred.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

If this dude drops an album and it goes #1, I'm convinced there is a subset of the coli that might literally be on suicide watch. They are THAT invested.
It’s not about wanting him to fail. Most of us initially were fans of drake. I for one wasn’t a fan of him, but I preferred his music over Kendrick. And his first album was awesome, but we not trying to listen to r Kelly or any child molestors..Dude been exposed as a weirdo and a pretender. It makes sense for people not to fukk with him. I got kids, this shyt is fukking weird.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same could be said for Drake stans clowning Meek. Which went on for years.

So nah, this ain't stopping anytime soon. I guess it's not funny when it's your guy, though. :manny:

Fred.
I mentioned this before. Social media had its foot on Meek neck for the longest. No mercy no compassion

When the tables turn it becomes “over kill”
We witnessed the whole rap game turn on Ja but Drake getting beat down is the breaking point? lol

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Dude has a enough money

Take the rest of the year off, elevate your team, start to focus on just doing the drake singing and stay away from the tough talk and linking up with other city rappers just to be friends because this year shows u how the industry is nothing but dikk riders

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Smoke....fire....that kind of thing.

He's gotta stop any kind of association with these young broads. Find some 45 year old pawg divorcees that love pilates and clean living. I'm sure they got a bunch in Cali and Arizona. Raw, ball draining sex...no worries about preggo and then the pedo rumors can fall away.
Drake isn't mentally developed enough to deal with grown adults. Thats why he preys on preteens. Stunted mental development due to Sandra and MSD's shytty parenting

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

It ain’t just the coli, it’s the whole dam culture. Notice none of the artists Dot mentioned on NLU came out and spoke up for Drake. Shieeet nobody did. Everyone knows he’s a manufactured actor playing a rapper whose sole purpose is to stat paddle the numbers. He’s not an artist.

You being weird, breh. Just fyi.
Why is he around?

:camby:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Are you drunk? Half your post is jumbled letters.

The context of what's being said is pedo accusations. Dude said MJ had "more evidence"....again, the FBI investigated him and found nothing. So what evidence?

If you want to argue MJ was a weirdo, knock yourself out. I've said that myself. But "evidence" implies more than just dude being weird.

Fred.

I don’t give a flying fukk what the FBI found. I’m not trying a case, I’m asking you as a man what you think.

People like you serve no purpose in any intellectual conversation. ‘Well the fbi said’ I got google breh I don’t need you to tell me that. If your opinions are always based on what’s legally proven you live in one helluva reality