Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea i don’t wanna derail but yall need to kindly get the fukk outta here

fukk you mean ‘they didn’t find anything’. This ain’t a court of law we aren’t trying a case. If someone does suspect shyt and your response is ‘but was it proven ’ :mjtf:ngga you funny style.

That man said he slept in the bed with underage kids. Full stop. Now if your belief is ‘I think he was just weird but I don’t think he did anything ’. Then SAY THAT. But don’t lean on what evidence can prove that’s extremely suspect. I’m not talking to a judge I’m talking to YOU ngga *Birdman voice*.
He didn't do anything. Kids were scammers that's all that was proven.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did he sleep in the same bed as them though?

Jackson said: "I've slept in the bed with many children. I'd sleep in the bed with all of them.

Is that acceptable because he was an amazing artist? It's weirdo behavior

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And nothing happened in that bed. What's your point? Dude said evidence, if that was evidence it would have got a conviction

:gucci:

You can’t speak to what happened in that bed. Tf

Yall are struggling with this concept so I’ll explain: if someone asks you your opinion or a straight forward question and you respond with ‘well what proof do you have’. It’s SUSPECT.

Let me put this in a manner perhaps you can digest:

You ask your girl has she ever cheated on you.
She replies: there’s no proof I have

How would you feel? :mjtf:

Or to put it in a painfully specific way, there are thousands, millions of women who were molested by family members. Yet none of those family members are in jail. Nothing has been ‘proven’. So does that mean you think it’s not happening?

If I didn’t just think yall are stupid i’d say your take is downright offensive

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a flying fukk what the FBI found. I’m not trying a case, I’m asking you as a man what you think.

People like you serve no purpose in any intellectual conversation. ‘Well the fbi said’ I got google breh I don’t need you to tell me that. If your opinions are always based on what’s legally proven you live in one helluva reality

Dog, I don't even know who the f*ck you are to engage you in an intellectual conversation. You quoted me. A lot of you cats have Main Character Syndrome.

I said MJ is weird but I don't think he's a pedo. I don't know how much clearer it can be. You keep saying "but you mentioned the FBI" while ignoring I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to someone that mentioned evidence in relation to MJ and/or Drake being a pedophile. If MJ was a pedophile, they would've found proof.

I guess this is the part where you say "but that doesn't prove he isn't one"....at that point what the f*ck are we even doing, because if a decade long investigation by the FBI doesn't unearth anything then you are going to believe whatever you want. Which :yeshrug: I don't care, again, I have no idea who you are.

Fred.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Dog, I don't even know who the f*ck you are to engage you in an intellectual conversation. You quoted me. A lot of you cats have Main Character Syndrome.

I said MJ is weird but I don't think he's a pedo. I don't know how much clearer it can be. You keep saying "but you mentioned the FBI" while ignoring I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to someone that mentioned evidence in relation to MJ and/or Drake being a pedophile. If MJ was a pedophile, they would've found proof.

I guess this is the part where you say "but that doesn't prove he isn't one"....at that point what the f*ck are we even doing, because if a decade long investigation by the FBI doesn't unearth anything then you are going to believe whatever you want. Which :yeshrug: I don't care, again, I have no idea who you are.

Fred.
That poster is one of the dumbest nikkas on this site
PP8z6U4.png
i've had his slow ass blocked for about 2 years now

And you're right about MJ, he was innocent and even some of the kids came out later as adults and admitted their parents told them to say he did something to them. Drake on the other hand has plenty of evidence of being a weirdo who clearly likes teens.:huhldup:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Dude has a enough money

Take the rest of the year off, elevate your team, start to focus on just doing the drake singing and stay away from the tough talk and linking up with other city rappers just to be friends because this year shows u how the industry is nothing but dikk riders
Absolutely this. Dude’s a superstar, has his own lane, man just do that shyt. No tough talk or wannabe gangsta innuendos. Recalibrate but also get off the weirdo shyt
Drake isn't mentally developed enough to deal with grown adults. Thats why he preys on preteens. Stunted mental development due to Sandra and MSD's shytty parenting
He should be treating all this as a chance to start a new chapter for himself, and that’ll include the type of women he deals with, and yes, that’ll include age. Ain’t nothing wrong with having a youthful spirit but can’t bee too young in the mind. This freaky ass “Now I can have any young bytch I want!”
:demonic: mentality gots to go

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:gucci:

You can’t speak to what happened in that bed. Tf

Yall are struggling with this concept so I’ll explain: if someone asks you your opinion or a straight forward question and you respond with ‘well what proof do you have’. It’s SUSPECT.

Let me put this in a manner perhaps you can digest:

You ask your girl has she ever cheated on you.
She replies: there’s no proof I have

How would you feel? :mjtf:

Or to put it in a painfully specific way, there are thousands, millions of women who were molested by family members. Yet none of those family members are in jail. Nothing has been ‘proven’. So does that mean you think it’s not happening?

If I didn’t just think yall are stupid i’d say your take is downright offensive
I think you doing too much. Kids were exposed for being put up to scamming. One of them recanted. Another was exposed for making up the place his alleged assault happened. They took advantage of a weird sheltered adults kindness then tied to exploit him. credibility of alleged victims came to issue in the end. Mj died a free man.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
18 pages of highly respected peer reviewed psycho analysis lmao.......never change coli......all kind of folks catching strays in here........somebody get chat GPT to summarize this masterpiece of groundbreaking psychiatry

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
This obsession with seeing Drake fail is hilarious.

If this dude drops an album and it goes #1, I'm convinced there is a subset of the coli that might literally be on suicide watch. They are THAT invested.
Only Drake fans feel that strongly. Don't nobody care about Drake

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I think you doing too much. Kids were exposed for being put up to scamming. One of them recanted. Another was exposed for making up the place his alleged assault happened. They took advantage of a weird sheltered adults kindness then tied to exploit him. credibility of alleged victims came to issue in the end. Mj died a free man.

Ngga you not doin enough :mjtf: fukk you talkin about. You know how many ‘weird upbringing’ people go on to become xyz? R Kelly was molested, does that mean he’s not guilty?

I don’t know whether MJ is guilty or not. And that’s the point: neither do you. Only him and his Maker can answer that. So I don’t like people jumping out there on EITHER side.

That man said he slept in the bed with kids. Once you tell me that all benefit of the doubt is gone. You would never, in a million years accept that from anyone else. The best I can do for buddy is say ‘hey, I don’t know’. But I’m damn sure not using a ‘FBI investigation’ to dictate my opinion. Alleged victims could be making it up, and equally plausible is he paid them off. I don’t know. That’s the best I can do.

But citing the investigation is nuts. Legally, cops who kill unarmed men are found not guilty or maybe not even indicted. Does that automatically mean that’s what your opinion is ? :mjtf:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Fred.

Ngga you feminine. ‘I don’t even know you 💅 ‘.

As far as the comment, I saw dumb and I called out dumb. That’s what men do. This ain’t your private inbox ngga.

And take that goofy ass signature off ya posts :heh:talkin bout main character syndrome

‘Fred 💅