Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As hard as I am on him Drake one of
My favorite artist…im just not about to absolve mediocrity.

Like hes released to many singular bangers but his projects are so formulaic and boring for a majority of the run time. Like half this album may as well he ai generated
He been making this type of music. I’m not like the opposite of dudes who be stuck on Take Care and Nothing Was The Same Drake. I love that Drake experiment with his style. He never put himself in a box and try recreate the same shyt over and over again like most artist do. They find what they fans like the most and make that same song over and over again on slightly different beats.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He been making this type of music. I’m not like the opposite of dudes who be stuck on Take Care and Nothing Was The Same Drake. I love that Drake experiment with his style. He never put himself in a box and try recreate the same shyt over and over again like most artist do. They find what they fans like the most and make that same song over and over again on slightly different beats.

Im not sure if you realize how contradicting this whole statement is, no disrespect.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt Terrible except for a few traks
Nah not terrible at all definitely not what all the hype was about. Off first listen this not as good as CLB which I keep telling people has aged well. It’s some undeniable fire on here though which is to be expected I just don’t think he’s ever going to do what he did on FPS or 8am in Charlotte for a whole tape no matter what he says before the album drops. He has too many fan bases to touch. You’d think he would be smart enough to just do a two sided tape like he tried on Scorpion but it is what it is. Anybody saying it’s all trash just doesn’t like the person making the music.
Weirdly agree. I’d go as far as to say I don’t want to hear cursing out of singers. Respect the art :scust:
Eh it’s just words nikka

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Are we listening to two different albums cause this shyt is hard as fukk :mjtf:

Alot of skips for me, but the one's that hit

HIT.

Fear of Heights, Daylight, First Person Shooter, What Would Pluto Do, Another Late Night >>>>>>

Some of his hardest songs.
A lot of nikkas came here ready to hate on it
Obviously 6god is making them upset.
Fact that they woke up at 6am didn’t even brush their teeth ready to hate:dead:
Probably was twisting and turning all night mad as shyt :russ: