Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
My big problem with this. Did not need to have 20 songs at all. The strong songs are really strong but having to filter to the mid to get to it :francis:

can you post the good songs on here? cause you're right he'll be on to something with First Person Shooter, ill be nodding my head - then he'll go to IDGAF and i'll want to drive my car off a bridge

that's the song I'm on right now and not sure If I can make it through this album

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I can see why he dropped SYO and 8AMIC as singles cause this album clearly has no standout single like all his other albums. Seems rushed too with all these throwaway songs.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
First listen, it’s meh. It’s basically CLB 2. If you didn’t like that album. You’re probably not really going to like this one any better. I doubt it grows on me (it’s possible I guess but CLB never grew on me, Views did), I mess with a few tracks but other than that this album sounded like Drake on cruise control (not entirely but mostly).

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
can you post the good songs on here? cause you're right he'll be on to something with First Person Shooter, ill be nodding my head - then he'll go to IDGAF and i'll want to drive my car off a bridge

that's the song I'm on right now and not sure If I can make it through this album

I got to Tried Our Best and put it down to rest for now.
It's a hard listen to get through in full with this many tracks and nothing really grabbing you.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel like downloading audacity and cutting apart alot alot of the songs, finding the good moments, cutting the faff and then resequencing the album. There is some good stuff here but as you said it sounds too free flowing not tight and focused. I find it interesting too

damn, nikkas gotta get surgical on an album just to enjoy it these days..

scary hours...