Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Streaming really robbed us of ever having a Drake album that is cohesive high quality. Which is dumb because this nikka is already rich asf you would imagine hed want to put out at least one more ntws tier album quality wise

Like how does he start the album with the the best song on this shyt, and then the Cole track is super hard. But the rest of this just feels so phoned in. Ironically the sexy red song one of the most interesting ones on here.

My guess was correct. Will keep intro and fps, maybe the baby daddy shyt for the thots. Rest is shuffle only.

Also that year track was abysmal and I like some of that dude shyt
He really can rap when he wants and it’s frustrating. He’ll drop verse of the year one week. A feature that will crush any come up artist…then drop an album of experimental disjointed oddities. It’s just a reflection of how he really might just be bored.

Again. The guy is arguably one of the best rappers ever. It’s so weird. People would kill to rap this well.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The transition from Polar Opposites to Virginia Beach was seamless already on my 2nd spin. The album was great as a Drake fan I’m satisfied. If you a Drake fan you gonna love the album, if you a fair weather Drake fan you’ll like a couple tracks off here and if you a Drake hater probably just skip the album it is what it is.

As hard as I am on him Drake one of
My favorite artist…im just not about to absolve mediocrity.

Like hes released to many singular bangers but his projects are so formulaic and boring for a majority of the run time. Like half this album may as well he ai generated

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
bad latinas gonna be bustin it wide open on tic tok for that bad bunny tune. Drake had to make 10 albums for his current deal, right?
His deal with cash money? That shyt been over….

500 mill for the boy… if you ain’t notice Drake can literally work with any artist he want and there is no label push back

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He really can rap when he wants and it’s frustrating. He’ll drop verse of the year one week. A feature that will crush any come up artist…then drop an album of experimental disjointed oddities. It’s just a reflection of how he really might just be bored.

Again. The guy is arguably one of the best rappers ever. It’s so weird. People would kill to rap this well.

Ehhhh u gassing it breh Drake aint had no verse of the year type shyt in damn near a decade…

Like I still regular will listen to NTWS several times a year in full. The shift in care n quality to like his like 5 or so shyts is glaring. Even the loosies like Free Spirit or 5 am sound like Illmatic compared to this shyt

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gently
lebron-james-lebron-salsa.gif
Is this LeBron :mjlol:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Drake basically decides not to waste anyone's time tryna save songs for a deluxe edition later and just throws everything out at once.

Once he has to resort to doing that, you'll know his star is fading.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ehhhh u gassing it breh Drake aint had no verse of the year type shyt in damn near a decade…

Like I still regular will listen to NTWS several times a year in full. The shift in care n quality to like his like 5 or so shyts is glaring. Even the loosies like Free Spirit or 5 am sound like Illmatic compared to this shyt
For example. People are revisiting CLB and realizing how excellent it was. I don’t see that happening with this one.

I look at drakes verse on “wasting time” and have to realize the guy is elite when he wants to be. I don’t get it.