Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is what a unfocused drake album sounds like …interesting :ohhh: 8 am in charlotte is the one tho, the rest mid so far , I’ll spin it again without the weed later on
I feel like downloading audacity and cutting apart alot alot of the songs, finding the good moments, cutting the faff and then resequencing the album. There is some good stuff here but as you said it sounds too free flowing not tight and focused. I find it interesting too

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did some of y’all wake up early just to listen to this or are y’all on the east coast and yall an hour ahead and already at work? :dahell:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Streaming really robbed us of ever having a Drake album that is cohesive high quality. Which is dumb because this nikka is already rich asf you would imagine hed want to put out at least one more ntws tier album quality wise

Like how does he start the album with the the best song on this shyt, and then the Cole track is super hard. But the rest of this just feels so phoned in. Ironically the sexy red song one of the most interesting ones on here.

My guess was correct. Will keep intro and fps, maybe the baby daddy shyt for the thots. Rest is shuffle only.

Also that year track was abysmal and I like some of that dude shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
bad latinas gonna be bustin it wide open on tic tok for that bad bunny tune. Drake had to make 10 albums for his current deal, right?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The transition from Polar Opposites to Virginia Beach was seamless already on my 2nd spin. The album was great as a Drake fan I’m satisfied. If you a Drake fan you gonna love the album, if you a fair weather Drake fan you’ll like a couple tracks off here and if you a Drake hater probably just skip the album it is what it is.