Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yachty albums are triple plastic in sales, not sure why he would bring a flopstar around to "direct" anything
He’s using Yachty as a conduit to attract the youth. This is why he’s shouting out and calling twitch streamers, having a song with yeat that has Yeats sound and go to producer Bynx and has tik tok friendly songs.

Bynx produced 8 tracks, Yachty produced 5.

This is the equivalent of that how do you do kids meme

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

These past few albums have been Drakes attempt to extend his longevity at the top. As his core audience ages, he realizes that he has to appeal to the Gen Z audience.

Lowkey this makes me even think he was being so petty and disrespectful towards the women to attract that younger red pill audience too, which movement is basically dead now.

My theory is For All The Dogs = For All The bytches, that’s why he kept talking about exes who did him wrong (by name) on various tracks. Most people thought the dawgs was the guys, but he did a 180 and made it about the girls

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scorpion is where everything took a turn for the worst imo

I was hoping he would stick to the Toronto/regional shyt after More Life and make more projects simillar to take care. For Alll The Dogs and CLB feel like they tryna replicate WATTBA but not even close
Take Care - NWTS - IYRTITL

peak drake that he’ll never top, shyt hasn’t been anywhere near the same since

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He’s using Yachty as a conduit to attract the youth. This is why he’s shouting out and calling twitch streamers, having a song with yeat that has Yeats sound and go to producer Bynx and has tik tok friendly songs.

Bynx produced 8 tracks, Yachty produced 5.

This is the equivalent of that how do you do kids meme

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

These past few albums have been Drakes attempt to extend his longevity at the top. As his core audience ages, he realizes that he has to appeal to the Gen Z audience.

Lowkey this makes me even think he was being so petty and disrespectful towards the women to attract that younger red pill audience too, which movement is basically dead now.

My theory is For All The Dogs = For All The bytches, that’s why he kept talking about exes who did him wrong (by name) on various tracks. Most people thought the dawgs was the guys, but he did a 180 and made it about the girls

That's a nice essay. Which would make sense except my point stands yachty music is fukking flop city so who exactly is he appealing to by bringing him around?

Younger people are not fukking with yachty music like that when he flopping selling 30k

Please don't bring up "he getting show money"