Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
maybe you’re right about bias. If it wasn’t Drake, the score would be a lot lower because this album is embarrassing
Its a Drake album breh. If you go back and listen to his past album its the same thing. those same critics gave scorpion a low 60. go back and listen to scorpion now and tell me if its a low 60 album. Same with views.

my only problem with this album is that Drake is Peter Pan. His rapping subject is not growing.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Its a Drake album breh. If you go back and listen to his past album its the same thing. those same critics gave scorpion a low 60. go back and listen to scorpion now and tell me if its a low 60 album. Same with views.

my only problem with this album is that Drake is Peter Pan. His rapping subject is not growing.

No, it’s not that, the quality of the songs are all trash. Yes I agree he’s been doing this formula for a while, but this is just the worst version of it.

He has his weakest R&B and rap tracks on this

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I dont get why wall mad now..its been like that forever with drake. Go Listen to Marvins Room, or Jaded about Jorja Smith :dead:

follow the crowd ass nikkas
Breh I put the :laff: emoji in that post so idk what you mean when you say "mad"

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
DONT TELL ME YOU SCARED OF LIL DRAKE

DONT TELL ME YOU SCARED OF LIL AUBREY

MY nikkaS IS CRAZY WALLAHI

pluto-anime.gif
Gave Pusha T the belt….again

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
ill probably listen to this fully later on

wtf is up with nikkas and these long ass albums tho ? :mjtf:

First Person Shooter and IDGAF :wow:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
No, it’s not that, the quality of the songs are all trash. Yes I agree he’s been doing this formula for a while, but this is just the worst version of it.

He has his weakest R&B and rap tracks on this

I think the most glaring thing about this album in particular is how the quality of his hooks (or lack of at all) have fell off a cliff.
Seem to have been replaced/hidden by all the beat switches so there is no need for a consistent hooks on most songs.

Usually a trademark for Drake hits but they aren't on here at all.

Last edited: