Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Drake is being creatively directed by Lil Yachty, and it’s affecting what’s left of his legacy. Her loss was good, but this was very underwhelming. He needs an extended break from music and go back to the drawing board

Yachty albums are triple plastic in sales, not sure why he would bring a flopstar around to "direct" anything

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
After a fair amount of listens my only real gripe is the incel lite content on some tracks. Wtf was he thinking ? makes Her Loss sound like a Boyz 2 Men album..

And yea you bringing 21 year old hardened thots on vacation and mad theyre brats
:dahell:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Views
More Life
Scorpion
Dark Lane Demo Tapes
Certified Lover Boy
Honestly Nevermind
For All The Dogs

It’s really crazy when you list these out and realise how much trash, lazy & unforgettable music drake has put out in a row
scorpion is where everything took a turn for the worst imo

I was hoping he would stick to the Toronto/regional shyt after More Life and make more projects simillar to take care. For Alll The Dogs and CLB feel like they tryna replicate WATTBA but not even close

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I was hoping he would stick to the Toronto/regional shyt after More Life and make more projects simillar to take care. For Alll The Dogs and CLB feel like they tryna replicate WATTBA but not even close
I liked Views more a couple years after it came out
Hated it at first

I think More Life was good

Dark Lane Demo Tapes was forgettable

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I enjoyed Scorpion :manny: had some good songs on there and I played the shyt out the album commuting back then :mjlol: