Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
?
Yall hating ass lonely nikkas are hilarious :umad: doggie
For an artist yall don’t like or don’t like his music yall here awfully a lot. Is something the issue how does he get you nikkas like this release after release :mjlol: you probably did an all nighter to be the first to listen

Drake could put out a blank disc and you would be like
headphones-wow.gif

Isn't it telling that the consensus is that this album is trash even from some of his biggest die hard fans?

So who's more likely to be biased, me or you?

Of course I listened to the album, I wanted it to be good and gave it multiple chances. Some dudes like Uzi, Yeat or Yachty, I don't even give it a listen cause it ain't for me so why would I listen to an album of a dude I hate?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Drake could put out a blank disc and you would be like
headphones-wow.gif

Isn't it telling that the consensus is that this album is trash even from some of his biggest die hard fans?

So who's more likely to be biased, me or you?

Of course I listened to the album, I wanted it to be good and gave it multiple chances. Some dudes like Uzi, Yeat or Yachty, I don't even give it a listen cause it ain't for me so why would I listen to an album of a dude I hate?
:unimpressed: You nikkas are really sad man yr after yr of releases its the same shyt.
Telling consensus? :dead: LMAO MAN STOP THE BULLLshyt The fact that u had to go and @ me personally in the first place shows how salty you is
Album is fire go cry more :umad:
Woof woof nikka

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Views
More Life
Scorpion
Dark Lane Demo Tapes
Certified Lover Boy
Honestly Nevermind
For All The Dogs

It’s really crazy when you list these out and realise how much trash, lazy & unforgettable music drake has put out in a row
More Life and DLDT are great projects with some classic Drake tracks. Scorpion and CLB condensed into the top 13-15 tracks would be excellen. This latest album is cool time will tell.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Another day sitting with the album and finished up the last few songs. I done played Virginia Beach about 20 times by now, that shyt is classic late night riding Drake :wow:
"You bust down the Jubilee, I swapped it and made you go factoryyyyyy, wait
full

You put some pain in me, I wanna get back to the major leagueeeee
full

She wanna grab on the throttle, I wanna get back in the driver's seattt
full

Askin me if I shoulda treated you better but no"

I gotta agree with someone else who said SZA saved that joint with Sexy Redd. Song with Yachty was cool, Away From Home is vintage introspective Drake. FPS and WWPD are still on repeat too. I'm still fukking with this album.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's stuff I like about this album and I don't think it's horrible but he could've easily chopped off a third of this at least lol. 2nd half is spotty compared to the first.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I’m not really a huge drake fan or listener.
I check out his projects from time to time.

But this album is not as bad as people make out, maybe because I’m not comparing it to his last projects.

Had it playing in the background it’s alright, I’ll probably take another a listen

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm late but this album is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be

Is the album all time great, with definitively Drakes best ever flows? that's what Yachty sold this album as being, that's part of the issue, the album is mid and possibly his worst but most artists would take that tbh

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"For all the dogs" but damn near every song is bytchin and moaning about some girl playing with his feelings :laff:
I dont get why wall mad now..its been like that forever with drake. Go Listen to Marvins Room, or Jaded about Jorja Smith :dead:

follow the crowd ass nikkas

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is a pretty good album, creative :ehh: