Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drake really made the same albums for a decade and people wanna shyt on
Kendrick for making a high concept album like Mr Morale.

this generation rap fans have taste in Hip Hop like white people seasoning chicken
Mr Morale was a bad album with poor singles and no deployability.

Theres songs from CLB still ringing off.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake really made the same albums for a decade and people wanna shyt on
Kendrick for making a high concept album like Mr Morale.

this generation rap fans have taste in Hip Hop like white people seasoning chicken
Mr Morale isn’t good music. Who gaf about concepts. We want slaps

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is the problem with hip-hop RN. an album drops and half the thread is chatty patty phaggot lipstick ally shyt. Like half the convos aren't even music related.

shyt is crazy.

I think there is for sure valid criticism, but the hyper tribal/polarized nature of social media, and fans now is so extreme. The gossip lame too, obviously. Like Rihanana fans won't like it, because he "dissed" her. That kind of thing. Taking sides like it's really that serious. Part of the culture, some of the best parts are making fun of your favorites when they stumble.

everyone is so black or white now. Like when Jay dropped Kingdom Come, terrible album, but you aren't Jay hater if you call that out.

I'm still listening to it, processing, feeling it's lower points and it's better ones, people just listen once, and then hit social media for the attention. And this is coming from someone who didn't listen to Drake seriously for years, because I thought he was p*ssy. Sounds idiotic, but I really only listened to his singing shyt, and I put my boys onto him. Had all the old tapes.