Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Non-Drake fans mad that Drake doesn’t make music for Non-Drake fans. 15 years in. Still the biggest in the game.

Go in the Views album thread and you’ll see the same alias with the same energy.
It's literally been like this since then, lol non-Drake fans fukked with If You're Reading This (which sounded the least like a Drake project at the time) but since then they been looking for that when Drake fans just chilling. Yeah he's dumped 20+ songs the last few projects, yeah he chases the charts/streams/algorithms what have you but Drake fans know what they're gonna get from Drake and fukk with it regardless, that's just how I see it. @CrimsonTider what you think about this album?

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
It's literally been like this since then, lol non-Drake fans fukked with If You're Reading This (which sounded the least like a Drake project at the time) but since then they been looking for that when Drake fans just chilling. Yeah he's dumped 20+ songs the last few projects, yeah he chases the charts/streams/algorithms what have you but Drake fans know what they're gonna get from Drake and fukk with it regardless, that's just how I see it. @CrimsonTider what you think about this album?

I’m a Drake fan and I enjoyed most of the album. A few tracks ain’t really for me like the Yeat song and the Sexxy Red joint, will not be adding the lil yatchy track either because I don’t rock with it. Other than that is a Drake project that’s evolving into some new sounds. People get mad when he makes the same music and get mad when he tries new things.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Is that his son on the end of "Daylight" talmbout some 'lick it '?
:what:

Oh and

"I stay with that O like a bagel' = struggle Israeli barz

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I enjoy the album. It’s going to take sometime for 23 tracks to hit.

I don’t think it’s good as Her Loss but I will probably like this better than CLB.

This isn’t the “same ole Drake” that was CLB. He’s never used the flow that he did on “Daylight for example”

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After 2 full listens this what its looking like for me

Virginia Beach…dope

Amen…👍🏽

Calling for you…👍🏽

Fear of heights…ok

Daylight….🔥

First person shooter….🔥

IDGAF….🗑️

7969….👎🏽

Slime you out….😐 (from Sza on 👍🏽)

Bahamas Promises…ok

Tried our best….dope

Drew a picasso….👍🏽

Members only….👍🏽

WWPD….👎🏽

All the Parties….ok

8 am in Charlotte….🔥

BBL interlude….👍🏽

Gently….not for me

Rich Baby Daddy….🗑️

Another Late Night….👎🏽

Away from home…..👎🏽

Polar opposites…..👍🏽

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Drake is being creatively directed by Lil Yachty, and it’s affecting what’s left of his legacy. Her loss was good, but this was very underwhelming. He needs an extended break from music and go back to the drawing board

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Whoever said earlier in this thread that there was some Big Sean level punchlines on this was totally accurate :mjlol:

Nikka know he can get away with saying anything now :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what underground sound he is Shark biting on this album before I listen to this?

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Yep. Nothing deeper than that. Just a nice album you can put on and chill to. Not everything needs to be a classic. Most albums that artists put out are just aight. People hold Drake to ridiculous high standards just so they can shyt on him. shyt's corny af at this point.

When you are claiming to be the GOAT... the attempt has to a least be there. It isn't! Now I see why he was trying so hard to bait Pusha T again and etc.

When you realize half of his most recent albums have been "chill" ... fun loving albums (H...NM, CLB, More Life and etc) , again you can tell little effort is put into them.

He got ate by eat feature on his album...every last one of them....and he doesn't has his "in my feelings" "2 Sexy" "Knife Talk" type of track on it.