Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Drake is lame and has gotten worse over the years....

And I have been a fan of much of his music but dude is reaching unbearable levels of corniness and its getting to the point that even his die hard fans are lookin CRAZY!!

The diss to Ezperanza Spalding was straight SUCKA SHYT

The dirty shyt he did to Halle Berry was SUCKA SHYT

Even his response to Joe Budden was super emotional and not what someone who was not a lame would do...

Nobody in history has had their lameness overlooked because they were talented like Drake has..

Dude is TERRIBELE!
:umad: doggie
WOOF WOOF nikka

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Apparently he dissed Asap and Rihanna on the album. Him keep mentioning Anti was a rihanna diss that went over my head and the line about Parsons degree on Virginia Beach was about Rihanna too lol. Said Sex with her was average which makes sense cause she don't strike me as the super nasty type tbh.

Drake a bitter bytch lol. He ain't no real dog, he a bytch out here crying over Rihanna ass.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I thought Drake was killing it on Away From Home and then he said "Beefin' like a cow". That bar took me out of the song

C'mon Drake you're a much better rapper than that.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Apparently he dissed Asap and Rihanna on the album. Him keep mentioning Anti was a rihanna diss that went over my head and the line about Parsons degree on Virginia Beach was about Rihanna too lol. Said Sex with her was average which makes sense cause she don't strike me as the super nasty type tbh.

Drake a bitter bytch lol. He ain't no real dog, he a bytch out here crying over Rihanna ass.
My girls friend has been saying for years that a majority of his pettiness and bitterness on his last so many albums has all been towards Rihanna and how heartbroken he is about her.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My girls friend has been saying for years that a majority of his pettiness and bitterness on his last so many albums has all been towards Rihanna and how heartbroken he is about her.

yeah it was a def shift to sounding more petty and sassy about women than his older shyt. Like it sounds like he don't even like women no more and not on no :dame: shyt. IDK how to explain it but its weird.

I mean this nikka penned a bar upset about E.Spalding. so very random and bizarre. Does shorty even talk beyond her music :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
see, now this a good conversation, this what we post for. Discussion and analysis, some jokes. No one mad at each other.

@John Mexico

maybe it's my personal attachment to the songs, but I thought Race My Mind and 7 Am On Bridal Path were fire. But, for 7 years plus his projects are usually bloated and overstuffed.

@Aveda, wrote another post about that, I have never written anything like that in my life, texted some gay ass shyt like that to anyone. but, that's just our culture now. Knee jerk responses and twitter fingers. No room for reflection in our responses to life, or each other. From 50 year old women to 30 year old men, to 22 year olds in college.

you knock like 40% of this off, and you have a solid, but still pretty listless project. Just Slime You Out and Virginia Beach will get some play for me. But, they do feel very bitter, but Drake always been that, Marvins Room is a classic, but super bitter and passive.
PIPE DOWN is one of the best songs of the decade...and people sleep on it.

Like, Drake is talented as fukk but it's like.. now people are calling him misogynistic and shyt? I thought these were rap fans. They're out here running to defend random women and shyt like he can't be petty and fire off...drake's been safe his whole career...time to let his nuts hang

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
PIPE DOWN is one of the best songs of the decade...and people sleep on it.

Like, Drake is talented as fukk but it's like.. now people are calling him misogynistic and shyt? I thought these were rap fans. They're out here running to defend random women and shyt like he can't be petty and fire off...drake's been safe his whole career...time to let his nuts hang

Best song on that album...but come on with this hyperbole man :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't finished but so far Shawn Cee going in. Drake see this he'll :to:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A few thoughts after about 4 spins

-This shyt needed a great Executive Producer. The BARK radio theme should’ve been established on the intro not on track 8. The theory of every Drake album would be great if condensed to the best 13-15 tracks ring true once again.
—Too many yes man in the studio and not enough inspiration and creativity going on in his camp but an opportunity was missed here.

-Drake and Cole is a dream collab that lived up to the anticipation. Same with the Cudi collab on CLB. A video needs to be shot and seeing this track performed live is bucket list worthy

-“First Person Shooter” is an instant classic track and better than Sicko Mode. Cole is the best rapper alive period

- Yeat sounds like if AI cloned a bunch rappers wasn’t sure if that track featured 21, young thug, gunna, Carti and da baby before looking at the credits. track is dope

-Songs being finished minutes before the release makes sense cause this album is too bloated and lacks direction a decent EP needed again

-“Slime You Out“ has grown on me SZA shines on her guest spots. A true star inthis era

-Adonis ruined Daylight not needed on that. Aadonis interlude would’ve been much more digestible didn’t like hearing leading up to the Epic FPS track

- The run from “Drew A Picasso“ to “Bbl Interlude” is the best on here

- “Gently” is trash and has no business on here

- The SOSA feature us fire and that beat switch was way too early and unnecessary

—Rich Baby Daddy should’ve been out during the summer and put out as a single. Nice vibe and guilty pleasure lol. Again SZA delivered

-Yachty flat out sucks as a rapper. Almost Ruined “Another Late Night” track is dope though

-“Away From Home” is classic reflective Drake and should’ve been the album closer.
FPS is not better than Sicko Mode. That’s blasphemy but they delivered

Some of these songs won’t get the proper recognition because it’s 23 songs but it’s way more good than bad on here