Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

lib123

All Star
Daps
Breh started popping pills in his 30s. That's like certain rappers joining a gang in their 30s. What are you doing fam lol.
Lol to be fair a lot of ppl get hooked on pills in their 30s after surgery or suffering an injury. Didn’t Eminem get hooked hard on pills in his 30s?

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Drake is not Jay in his prime. He's not capable of dropping solid albums every year. That break is definitely needed.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
see, now this a good conversation, this what we post for. Discussion and analysis, some jokes. No one mad at each other.

@John Mexico

maybe it's my personal attachment to the songs, but I thought Race My Mind and 7 Am On Bridal Path were fire. But, for 7 years plus his projects are usually bloated and overstuffed.

@Aveda, wrote another post about that, I have never written anything like that in my life, texted some gay ass shyt like that to anyone. but, that's just our culture now. Knee jerk responses and twitter fingers. No room for reflection in our responses to life, or each other. From 50 year old women to 30 year old men, to 22 year olds in college.

you knock like 40% of this off, and you have a solid, but still pretty listless project. Just Slime You Out and Virginia Beach will get some play for me. But, they do feel very bitter, but Drake always been that, Marvins Room is a classic, but super bitter and passive.

Yeah like...I'm a HOH seargent IRL tbh. but I much more relate to sayyyy Future brand of fukk these hoes than Drakes. with Pluto its almost parody and larger than life the shyt he says and the pictures he paints. Drake it all seems too real and bitter. I'm here making 60k a year and am not that pressed about the women I deal with on the regular. how is someone this rich this upset, for the last ten years basically? Like this is why NTWS was so cold to me. yeah that nikka still crying, still being mopey about these hoes but it felt more than surface level with it and some of them songs weren't just women bashing material. You need a balance. I can't listen to a nikka worth 9 figures bemoan about heauxs for 80 minutes. I just can't. You have infinite funds. surround yourself with better bytches IDK, I don't want to hear it any more. Personally. Like take a track like Connect and then listen to one of the mopey rnb songs off this...night and day as far as quality.

Then you got the peabrained superstans who think these real criticisms are just blind hate when I've been listening to this nikka since fukking So far gone damn near and just want him to put out a quality album and not this stream fishing garbage he been on. I FW Drake heavy, I've had great IRL moments n memories to that nikka music...but this recent output is 10% quality. thats it

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can't be THAT Bad being an elite level earner and rapper, as far as relationships with women go, it's not bad at all for me, it can't be bad for him.

Some of the content resonates for sure, but it just goes over and over again, where is the sexuality? where is the lust? where is the excitement?

Drake is debunking the red pill myth that just having status will make women fall in line :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope it's not true, but do y'all think Drake might have some sort of substance abuse issue? His vibe has seemed somewhat off in public interviews over the last few years. And combined with his lifestyle, gambling and stagnant music, it honestly wouldn't be surprising if he's taking time off to get himself cleaned up.

Most likely alcohol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
7969 Santa has grown on me, I fukk with that track a lot.

i don't like what you did on them trips, i don't like what you did to your lips

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Drake is lame and has gotten worse over the years....

And I have been a fan of much of his music but dude is reaching unbearable levels of corniness and its getting to the point that even his die hard fans are lookin CRAZY!!

The diss to Ezperanza Spalding was straight SUCKA SHYT

The dirty shyt he did to Halle Berry was SUCKA SHYT

Even his response to Joe Budden was super emotional and not what someone who was not a lame would do...

Nobody in history has had their lameness overlooked because they were talented like Drake has..

Dude is TERRIBELE!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I hope it's not true, but do y'all think Drake might have some sort of substance abuse issue? His vibe has seemed somewhat off in public interviews over the last few years. And combined with his lifestyle, gambling and stagnant music, it honestly wouldn't be surprising if he's taking time off to get himself cleaned up.
Back around the Quentin Miller exposal LSA (yeah yeah yeah :gurl: I know but birds or not women are informational vessels) predicted a smear campaign against him and a talking point was him essentially being a high-functioning alcoholic.