Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
More unhinged posting go suck off trumps dikk :umad: like your c00n idol did you white supremacist loving basement dwelling frail or fat fukk :umad:

E-X_8QaVcAADUNM

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It can't be THAT Bad being an elite level earner and rapper, as far as relationships with women go, it's not bad at all for me, it can't be bad for him.

Some of the content resonates for sure, but it just goes over and over again, where is the sexuality? where is the lust? where is the excitement?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All his last few albums are bloated, that just streaming, since Views, both Joe and Drake are kinda right about each other, but the idea that this is ALL he has to say is pretty accurate. Doesn't need to be civil rights or social justice, but some insight, some introspection, aside from a song or two, "Away From Home", which is a high point, lyrics wise.

can't say if this is better or worse than Views or Scorpion, or Certiied Lover Boy but it feels just unfocused and messy. The themes are there but it has no cohesive sound, and the themes circle back on each other, I wouldn't say I liked any of his last few, but I always REALLY liked a handful of songs,

Hours In Silence
Circo Loco
Rich Flex
Spn Bout You
Race My mind
7 Am Bridal Path

this, there's maybe less.