Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have a bird-less version of "Calling 4 U" ?
Lol random clip. Anyone got the link for this I want to seewhat this broad looks like. These the hoes these rappers have to settle for and simps have superscriptions to yikes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah..the more I hear it, slime you out is the best song on this. I relate too much

This song is up there with look what youve done as my top drake songs

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Just finished. I have a question for Drake fans.

Why are you still fans at this point? I mentioned this after listening to CLB and I'll mention it again. His music has shown no growth. If you're 35 and older and you're going thru this type of shyt, you really need to question some of your life decisions.

There are two types of songs on this joint:

1. Songs for the club/women.

2. Songs that were clearly inspired by Kevin Samuels.
His music is boring. Just a bunch of random babbling and bragging

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Only the booth looks at albums ?/10

Music doesn’t even work this way anymore. No one is listens to the same artist straight for over na hour multiple times unless they’re a stanz

People take their favorite songs add them on a playlist and KIM

Albums like CLB that the booth said was trash is a top 3 most streamed album this year and it was released in 2021
Nah the generation that were raised on albums still do so. People who were in their formatives before streaming took off (2016/2017) listen to music front to back. Still a large amount of people who collect vinyls and love albums. ”Hip Hop twitter “ care about albums not just here. What you said applies to those born after the year 2005 lol and you clearly aren’t one of them.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Still need that 12 song Rap Drake album with zero commercial ambitions before he falls off.

He’s still disgusting with the bars and flows :wow:

But these feed everyone and their moms ass albums can only be so good

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Why are you still fans at this point? I mentioned this after listening to CLB and I'll mention it again. His music has shown no growth. If you're 35 and older and you're going thru this type of shyt, you really need to question some of your life decisions.

Honestly I'd have no issue with the lyrical content if he showed any growth as an artist period. When Kanye was Drake's age he dropped Yeezus. The more time goes on it becomes increasingly clear that he's not going to do anything but chase trends, attach himself to every current wave he can, and show limited creativity or artistry. It's gonna be Peter Pan shyt forever. Perpetual adolescence.

You're nearly 40 years old, the biggest rapper in the world and you're taking shots at Esperanza Spalding over shyt that happened a decade ago? Asking what she has done recently. She wrote a fukking opera with Wayne Shorter two years ago. Is this guy insane?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Honestly I'd have no issue with the lyrical content if he showed any growth as an artist period. When Kanye was Drake's age he dropped Yeezus. The more time goes on it becomes increasingly clear that he's not going to do anything but chase trends, attach himself to every current wave he can, and show limited creativity or artistry. It's gonna be Peter Pan shyt forever. Perpetual adolescence.

You're nearly 40 years old, the biggest rapper in the world and you're taking shots at Esperanza Spalding over shyt that happened a decade ago? Asking what she has done recently. She wrote a fukking opera with Wayne Shorter two years ago. Is this guy insane?

I hope it's not true, but do y'all think Drake might have some sort of substance abuse issue? His vibe has seemed somewhat off in public interviews over the last few years. And combined with his lifestyle, gambling and stagnant music, it honestly wouldn't be surprising if he's taking time off to get himself cleaned up.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The best Drake-related news of the weekend was him announcing a 2 year break. He's been needed to do that since Views. His creative well been dry since then..
That’s not only Drake that’s hip-hop in general.

shyt been kinda boring since Lil Baby, Gunna, Thug and them came into the game. Griselda had a spark when they started too, but few of these acts get better or maintain

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

What if people like songs inspired by Kevin Samuels and songs for Clubs :skip:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake is like Trump and Elon.
Incredibly privileged white men who somehow view themselves as victims and never shut up about their grievances.

It really hurts when you fly a bird out to the Maldives and she doesn't appreciate the 2025 edition Gucci bag you bought for her
full