Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
That Puff/Kendrick sh*t never happened.

Cole's manager said whatever issue happened was between Cole and Puff. Had nothing to do with Kendrick.

Fred.
The story always been puff was motioning that he was gonna pour a drink on Kdot and Cole stopped him which turned into a scuffle

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:what: I'm bitter cause I pointed out bias in some rap beef shyt? When the fukk did I defend Budden's abuse? Are u fukking stupid? When did I defend Diddy's abuse? Saying Drake had the best track in a rap battle means I'm bitter and evil spirited? Man fukk this site bruh. Lol. Real talk @hex and @FreshAIG ban me so I dont even the urge to post on this bum ass shyt no more. shyt corny.
Don’t ONE yourself over Drake breh. You’re too good a poster. THAT would be jumping out the window for Drake and/or your dislike for Kendrick.
It ain’t that serious at all. Pick a new hill to die on bc this ain’t the one. It’s over :russ:

I don’t think I saw you in the Mach album thread get in there and weigh in! shyt is flames

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
My point is someone pointed out Drake disses the West Coast. That's false. The nikka dissed a rapper. Who happens to be from the west coast. The west coast internalizing the shyt doesn't change the facts of the situation. He dissed one guy. For reasons unrelated to him being from the West Coast. BUT. It still doesn't answer why NYC caught flack for feeling a way about Kendrick calling himself the King Of NY. Now THAT'S some bold shyt. Imagine if Drake called himself the King Of LA. Imagine the uproar. fukk Drake. Imagine an NY rapper said that shyt.
nikka that was 11 years ago

Who gives a fukk? :manny:

All that came out of it was a bunch of dusty ny rappers got to come out the woodwork for the first time in a while

Should be thanking kendrick for their five minutes of relevancy :jawalrus:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Melle Mel had a perfect opportunity to go at Dot, he should have done it
Nikka probably will pop up in the post credit scene :mjgrin:

Aubrey runs into him in an alley on some spiderman 3 shyt and offers a proposition
full

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pac’s family and estate found it distasteful and disrespectful. Thats all we need to know
What they needed to find distasteful is all the ACTUAL disrespect hurled at Pac by some of these west coast nikkas out here. His estate didn't find making LGBT merch with his name attached disrespectful. His estate didn't find that shytty movie with lies sprinkled and Wack 100 being paid to disrespect Pac and his mother to promote the shyt disrespectful. Man I can go on but it is what it is. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Don’t ONE yourself over Drake breh. You’re too good a poster. THAT would be jumping out the window for Drake and/or your dislike for Kendrick.
It ain’t that serious at all. Pick a new hill to die on bc this ain’t the one. It’s over :russ:

I don’t think I saw you in the Mach album thread get in there and weigh in! shyt is flames
I didnt even realize the nikka dropped I'm def bout to check it out. Lol. It wouldn't be about Kendrick bro it's these weird posters man nikkas gettin on my nerves.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That Puff/Kendrick sh*t never happened.

Cole's manager said whatever issue happened was between Cole and Puff. Had nothing to do with Kendrick.

Fred.

And what issues would they have that weren't over Kendrick at that time?

Again the manager just said that shyt to save face. He even verified all parties mentioned were present with a few more names. The shyt happened