Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
how can people not see that using AI PAC in that song was not a dumb ass insulting move to whole west …

Imagine somebody using an AI Pimp C to talk down on a Texas nikka ..all hell would break loose
It was really just some funny shyt but I guess it worked if it got so many people heated still funny af to listen to

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait so the same site that backs Cosby and r Kelly with literal proof and hard allegations for decades tryna label Drake a pedophile? :mjlol:

Even crodie never had an actual allegations just memes and Internet sleuthing?

Kenny a bytch

14 year old girls stating he texts them late at night that he misses them and can’t wait to see them again is proof enough for me.

Drake AND that girl’s parents need to be in jail

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
14 year old girls stating he texts them late at night that he misses them and can’t wait to see them again is proof enough for me.

Drake AND that girl’s parents need to be in jail
Her parents need to be in jail for a non sexual text? Da fukk? Lol. This aint even about Drake u just said the girl needed to be taken away from her parents over a text she received that isn't sexual. Wild af. Lol. Drake a weirdo for texting her for sure. And just so nikkas don't confuse what I'm saying. What could her parents have done? If they went to police. The police wouldn't have done shyt. There was nothing illegal that they could've reported.

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
how can people not see that using AI PAC in that song was a dumb ass insulting move to the whole west …

Imagine somebody using an AI Pimp C to talk down on a Texas nikka ..all hell would break loose

Imagine Drake beefing with Nas and using AI Jay-Z and AI Biggie.

We’d be migrating to a new site. The Coli would implode :laugh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And what issues would they have that weren't over Kendrick at that time?

Again the manager just said that shyt to save face. He even verified all parties mentioned were present with a few more names. The shyt happened

Who knows?

There's no reason for Cole's manager to "save face" for Kendrick and say it was all Cole. Sh*t doesn't even make sense.

If you're going to believe it had to do with Kendrick despite someone actually there saying it didn't then I'm kinda confused what we have to discuss.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The story always been puff was motioning that he was gonna pour a drink on Kdot and Cole stopped him which turned into a scuffle

Cole's manager said it has nothing to do with Kendrick.

There was no "story". It was rumors Puff was upset at Kendrick over the KONY sh*t and Cole's manager said that version was inaccurate, then did another interview where he clarified whatever happened didn't involve Kendrick.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps