Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:gucci:

“It was definitely not like he was defending Kendrick or something,” explained Hamad. “It wasn’t like, ‘Don’t talk to Kendrick like that!’"

Again, what are we doing here? People that were there said it had nothing to do with Kendrick. "Nah it did" is not a good rebuttal.

Fred.
Cole in his lyrics all but confirmed what it was about a minute ago. Lol. Everyone else BUT that manager said it was about Kendrick.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:gucci:

“It was definitely not like he was defending Kendrick or something,” explained Hamad. “It wasn’t like, ‘Don’t talk to Kendrick like that!’"

Again, what are we doing here? People that were there said it had nothing to do with Kendrick. "Nah it did" is not a good rebuttal.

Fred.
At the time were a few reports that said it started with Diddy attempted to confront Kendrick in some way….why would his manager tell the truth in either way thou he basically says yeah it was nothing like a manager should do

I mean it’s not really that big deal but it’s obviously not crazy to a think a drunk Diddy would of tried Kendrick in ny

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At the time were a few reports that said it started with Diddy attempted to confront Kendrick in some way….why would his manager tell the truth in either way thou he basically says yeah it was nothing like a manager should do

I mean it’s not really that big deal but it’s obviously not crazy to a think a drunk Diddy would of tried Kendrick in ny

Occam's Razor being what it is, there's no reason for Cole's manager to lie on behalf of Kendrick. It would make more sense to throw Kendrick under the bus than say Cole and Puff had issues. Or hell, "no comment".

And Kendrick had Top/TDE with him so the idea that Cole would have to defend him doesn't even make any sense. :mjlol:

Fred.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Occam's Razor being what it is, there's no reason for Cole's manager to lie on behalf of Kendrick. It would more sense to throw Kendrick under the bus than say Cole and Puff had issues. Or hell, "no comment".
And Kendrick had Top/TDE with him so the idea that Cole would have to defend him doesn't even make any sense. :mjlol:

Fred.
This what complex said
ahuot2ul4y0c1.jpg

Don’t really matter anyways not like Cole or Kdot or anyone involved messing with diddy anymore

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This what complex said
ahuot2ul4y0c1.jpg

Don’t really matter anyways not like Cole or Kdot or anyone involved messing with diddy anymore

My guy the Complex article you just quoted point blank says it's a rumor.

Despite that, if you want to believe a drunk Puffy attempted to pour a drink on Kendrick and Cole intervened....cool, I guess? I legit have no idea what it has to do with this thread, though.

Fred.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My guy the Complex article you just quoted point blank says it's a rumor.

Despite that, if you want to believe a drunk Puffy attempted to pour a drink on Kendrick and Cole intervened....cool, I guess? I legit have no idea what it has to do with this thread, though.

Fred.

Cole would do some righteous shyt like that breh :mjgrin: . Tried to give Puff a kumbaya "we all brothers" type speech that backfired and the rest was history :wow:

Right after this he started riding Huffys, growing his locs, and fake harmonizing on his albums :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t see why it matters why Cole and Puff got to scrapping or if Kendrick was involved or not. Drake didn’t try to use it in the battle and nobody’s mentioned the incident in the three years since Cole’s last album.

We all know Puff is a scumbag who gets drunk/high and starts shyt. He slapped Drake over a misunderstanding so it stands to reason he might have been in his feelings over the King Of New York line but apparently whatever did or didn’t transpire that night wasn’t worthy enough for Drake or anybody to use as ammo against Kendrick. Hell Cole could have used it in his 7 Minute Drill diss.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don’t see why it matters why Cole and Puff got to scrapping or if Kendrick was involved or not. Drake didn’t try to use it in the battle and nobody’s mentioned the incident in the three years since Cole’s last album.

We all know Puff is a scumbag who gets drunk/high and starts shyt. He slapped Drake over a misunderstanding so it stands to reason he might have been in his feelings over the King Of New York line but apparently whatever did or didn’t transpire that night wasn’t worthy enough for Drake or anybody to use as ammo against Kendrick. Hell Cole could have used it in his 7 Minute Drill diss.

Kendrick brought it up "I might bring Puff back see if Chubbs really crash something" bc when the shyt went down chubbs ain't do shyt.

But he has no room to say that bc Cole jumped in on his behalf during his own puff encounter

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick brought it up "I might bring Puff back see if Chubbs really crash something" bc when the shyt went down chubbs ain't do shyt.

But he has no room to say that bc Cole jumped in on his behalf during his own puff encounter

Too bad you didn't mention this to Drake's ghostwriters a few weeks ago breh. Could have changed everything.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

But Drake didn’t even use that as fodder against Kendrick which means ultimately it doesn’t matter. Drake went the soap opera route, “Your girl is fukking your homie”, and it fell flat. Hell he would’ve done better to actually fire back using the Puff rumor because at least its more believable and could be used to call Kendrick’s history of tough talk into question.

But the fact neither Cole nor Drake used it makes the story, when it comes to the battle, irrelevant.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
But Drake didn’t even use that as fodder against Kendrick which means ultimately it doesn’t matter. Drake went the soap opera route, “Your girl is fukking your homie”, and it fell flat. Hell he would’ve done better to actually fire back using the Puff rumor because at least its more believable and could be used to call Kendrick’s history of tough talk into question.

But the fact neither Cole nor Drake used it makes the story, when it comes to the battle, irrelevant.

You asked why we were discussing it and I explained it. We breaking down hidden meanings and deciphering bars on here so everything fair game :manny:

Also you know damn well if Drake brought that up the main talking point would be the resurfacing of him getting smacked up :russ: .

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You asked why we were discussing it and I explained it. We breaking down hidden meanings and deciphering bars on here so everything fair game :manny:

Also you know damn well if Drake brought that up the main talking point would be the resurfacing of him getting smacked up :russ: .

I mean i’d rather that than having the world screaming out “Certified Loverboy CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE!”

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

lol so puffy running up on Kendrick is comparable to drake gettting his fukking kufi smacked by puff? Let me make sure I’m clear that you just typed this.
:childplease: