“Drake dissed Kendrick Lamar on ESPN but was so scared he threatened to cancel his Espys appearance if ESPN didn’t remove that part” - Marcellus Wiley

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
drake can't hold an unscripted longform interview to save his life

that lebron drake interview had so much side tangent host intervention to take the conversation off drake. the rap radar had scripted questions and rehearsed answers similar to how jay interviews nowadays

half of you still defending him would probably disown him if you ever got around his company if you weren't so blinded by his money and platform as your own come-up just to end up in his ovo sweatshop or as a hypeman working for him for free

his superpower is to react and to play towards the audience like a true con artist, go back and watch how he changed his voice on the punk'd episode from sounding canadian white when in danger to his rapping voice around black people. whoever playing as his ventriloquist got you fooled

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hip-Hop allowing this Canadian culture vulture to come in and become a "legit" MC superstar is the biggest mistake we've ever made.

Drake is closer to Vanilla Ice than Eminem is. :francis:
Who is we though?

Last time I checked the vast majority of his fans are women and cacs, it's just numbers, they're the most likely to put money toward artists they like

you erase those two groups and his fanbase is regular as hell in black America, shyt the whole reason the Pusha and Kendrick beef went left for him is because they manage to make the women look at him funny, NOT because of nikkas questioning his authenticity.

He and his stanbase have already decided the only reason men wouldn't like him is because they're jealous

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Who is we though?

Last time I checked the vast majority of his fans are women and cacs, it's just numbers, they're the most likely to put money toward artists they like

you erase those two groups and his fanbase is regular as hell in black America, shyt the whole reason the Pusha and Kendrick beef went left for him is because they manage to make the women look at him funny, NOT because of nikkas questioning his authenticity.

He and his stanbase have already decided the only reason men wouldn't like him is because they're jealous
That's true to an extent, but there was some nikkaz in HIp-Hop co-signing Drake, too.

You had oldheads like "Drake's bringing back lyrics" & shyt.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Hip-Hop allowing this Canadian culture vulture to come in and become a "legit" MC superstar is the biggest mistake we've ever made.

Drake is closer to Vanilla Ice than Eminem is. :francis:

I'm glad seeing these posts again here on the coli we've been calling out Drake for years way before Not Like Us. But his Stan's think Kendrick put the battery in our backs.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'm glad seeing these posts again here on the coli we've been calling out Drake for years way before Not Like Us. But his Stan's think Kendrick put the battery in our backs.
I always said it.

The problem was a lot of older dudes in HIp-Hop are so desperate to stay relevant and not be called a "oldhead" that they let a lot of bullshyt fly. :francis: