“Drake dissed Kendrick Lamar on ESPN but was so scared he threatened to cancel his Espys appearance if ESPN didn’t remove that part” - Marcellus Wiley

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So does this reset the clock for kendrick again?
Are kdot stans use this as an excuse and go "what about the response to Ye?" like they been bytching about Drake responding to Ross because Kenny not doing anything?
:jbhmm:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
If Kendrick attacks Drake on the young girls thing, all Drake gotta do is deny it and bring up how Kendrick threatened to pull his music from spotify if they removed Rkelly's music :yeshrug:
Idk why goofy ass folks on the internet think someone is gonna joke around about some serious accusations like that in a rap beef. He would get killed for that it’s 2024

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Hip-Hop allowing this Canadian culture vulture to come in and become a "legit" MC superstar is the biggest mistake we've ever made.

Drake is closer to Vanilla Ice than Eminem is. :francis:
Yep. I won't go as far to say it was "our" mistake because it has nothing ro so with me. But he definitely appears ro be a "market correction" from what they got wrong with Vanilla Ice yrs ago. Like there's real footage of him being a straight up corn ball, which he is. Everything is manufactured about Drake. I'd even go so far to say his connection to J. Prince is some behind the scenes "shenanigans", and J. Prince don't mind as long as he gets a check.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I just crossed reference some shyt

control came out 2013

drake hosted the espys in 2014

drake dis Kendrick publicly in between those years

so he had to say some pretty harsh ish about Kenny to dead that interview

Daps
Can't delete Push Ups, Taylor Made or his IG posts about Kendrick though; too late lol.

Let's see what happens next.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just crossed reference some shyt

control came out 2013

drake hosted the espys in 2014

drake dis Kendrick publicly in between those years

so he had to say some pretty harsh ish about Kenny to dead that interview
i honestly wish they aired it.

2014 kendrick vs drake before we knew his shyt was all written by others would have been far more entertaining than this shyt has been and vs. mr morale and the big steppers kendrick.