"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Too many rappers talking bout now they the best act
WHEN KRS-ONE IS AT LEVELS THEY'LL NEVER GET AT
Beat biting, faking the funk, dudes respect that???
All these lies hitting your head right where you rest at
They take your mind off the truth and put it where the sex at
Now these rappers doing RnB? Forget that
In the game of life I skipped twice they left back."

KRS-One

Mmm wonder who he's talking about lol

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You comment alotta hate on Youtube dontcha?

I don't remember ever posting a hateful comment on youtube, I might have posted a positive comment on a friends song many years ago, hardly ever posted on youtube.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i get what you trynna say, but his love for the music, the culture is authentic. he always showed respect, was knowledgeable of the music and listened to the same guys we all love and fukk wit (nas, jay,big, outkast, even underground cats like little brother) and the guy makes good music. otherwise the nikka wouldn't be able to sell millions of records like he does and be in the position that he is in now. he wouldn't be able to exist back then in the 90s early 2000s with the pac, biggies, etc. but he's able to fit in now, this is his era. those guys made their marks, but so is drake right now. it's just a different time, people need to accept that.

notice how people say they dont fukk with who drake is but they never front on his music. most be on some, i dont fukk wit drake but he make hot music. and i bet if the nikka reached out they would work with him.

it aint like he frontin on some rick ross shyt (who i fukks with btw). saying he knows noreaga and sellin bricks off his iphone. so i dont get the hate on that part, nikka drake knows his lane and he stays in it. never seen the nikka talking about guns or flashing guns in his video, duffle bag full of bricks lol. to attack his music cuz you dont like it, thats cool. but to attack his character and trying to tell people that he frontin trynna be something he's not, when he's clearly not doing that, that's mad hateful. i don't get that, that's not real nikka shyt.

some of yall be acting like these 90s nikkaz was the realest nikkaz on earth spittin 100% facts, when nikkaz from that era been saying that nikkaz wasnt as live as they was clamin to be. the difference is, is that back then there was no worldstar,twitter,instagram,youtube,forums, etc. now we have that so information is more accesible and alot harder to get away with shyt.

but at the end of the day, this shyt is entertainment, it's music. we love it, and we need to take it as that.

what shyne said, thats a fair statement. but what is the point of that statement? nobody's saying that drake woulda been the illest nikka in the 90s. it's different times. the nikka is doing it right now. it is what it is, keep it movin, focus on ya own shyt, and make hot music.
well...I think he can rap...but IMO he's only good for a hot verse, or a single (kind of like Big Sean).
I was shocked when I listened to a full album of his...I coudnt get jiggy w/ it.

I dont hate dude...he just seems like the type to do whatever to fit in.
and I cant get into that singing shyt.

Just seems like music for women and kids...no hate though.
He's making money...so good for him.
But I would look at one of my buddies (grown men) if they pulled up singing and rapping along to Drake all the time.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People listen to music i dont like!!! oh no!!!!! it must be a conspiracy to make us more feminine!! why do people choose to ignore k-rino? Sheeps!!

You're a bytch. It's nothing to do with that, there's music I don't fukk with I can respect, a bunch of music... But trash is trash. Drake is indefensible trash.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
he's right but shyne's just as fake as drake is

shoot at the ceiling and go to prison for 10 years because you got scared and paniced brehs

talk/rap in a fake voice that can't possibly be your own bruhs

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's right but shyne's just as fake as drake is

shoot at the ceiling and go to prison for 10 years because you got scared and paniced brehs

talk/rap in a fake voice that can't possibly be your own bruhs

That's not what happened, he shot at dude.

Daps
Drake is like the John Cena of rap he's popular with women and children, but real hip hop heads and hardcoore wrestling fans don't fukk with them