Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Kw0TCsZ.jpg
Universe 2 in its entirety getting washed next week

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
curious bout the unknowns.. maybe 1 of them is the strongest mortal(word to whis).. but I hope not too many big dogs. ( Goku/jiren/hit..etc)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Z tards are starting to unnerve me with this bullshyt complaining about Super's writing every fukking week :martin:

I stopped coming ITT cause it was the first place where I was introduced to that community, but these nikkas everywhere. Like they ONLY watch on a weekly basis to:
A. Say they aren't going to watch the following week
B. Complain about whatever fallacies is in said episode, not to actually enjoy it for what it's worth
C. Reference it to some trite bullshyt Z did three decades ago

It's completely maddening

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Z tards are starting to unnerve me with this bullshyt complaining about Super's writing every fukking week :martin:

I stopped coming ITT cause it was the first place where I was introduced to that community, but these nikkas everywhere. Like they ONLY watch on a weekly basis to:
A. Say they aren't going to watch the following week
B. Complain about whatever fallacies is in said episode, not to actually enjoy it for what it's worth
C. Reference it to some trite bullshyt Z did three decades ago

It's completely maddening

Thats every DBZ forum/thread on the internet.

Everyone has been showing out except Godhan and Piccolo.

Tien and Roshi combo

18 getting her hands dirty.

Good stuff.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Thats every DBZ forum/thread on the internet.

Everyone has been showing out except Godhan and Piccolo.

Tien and Roshi combo

17 getting her hands dirty.

Good stuff.
There's a lot to like about the direction of the series IMO, its alot of filler, but you're getting more than enough moments to keep you interested, I would think. The problem with the Z tards is that they expect so much instant gratification in the form of complete dominance by an "apparently" stronger character, I can't even front, I don't know what these nikkas want anymore. Super is giving you the same shyt that Z did well, other than having to slow character progression over the span of dozens of episodes. The animation will be more polished when presented for the American masses, as DBZ was.

But really I'd just like for a Ztard to actually post what they want to see in the series for it to be "good" in their eyes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There's a lot to like about the direction of the series IMO, its alot of filler, but you're getting more than enough moments to keep you interested, I would think. The problem with the Z tards is that they expect so much instant gratification in the form of complete dominance by an "apparently" stronger character, I can't even front, I don't know what these nikkas want anymore. Super is giving you the same shyt that Z did well, other than having to slow character progression over the span of dozens of episodes. The animation will be more polished when presented for the American masses, as DBZ was.

But really I'd just like for a Ztard to actually post what they want to see in the series for it to be "good" in their eyes.
it ain't about dominance, its about consistent writing that ain't a fukking a slap in the face to watch lol

i can deal with the tournament of power's bullshyt but they couldn't even keep track of their own rules in the zamasu arc

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
it ain't about dominance, its about consistent writing that ain't a fukking a slap in the face to watch lol

i can deal with the tournament of power's bullshyt but they couldn't even keep track of their own rules in the zamasu arc
It's not consistent writing, but it's not like DBZ had great writing either. They may have been better because they weren't as advanced plot wise as Super has shown itself to be so far. THey're trying to do some complex things with the Gods and Multiverses. Unfortunately, they may have experienced a Madara situation already, where they made the villain just too large for the protagonists.

Honestly, the entire ending was very comparable to the ending of the Fourth World War arc of Naruto. They just tried to do too much things and got lost in their own hype. Universe Tourney is still salvageable, in my opinion. As long as they have a clear setlist of what they want to happen and who they plan on putting over, then they're golden.

I will say, with THE GRAND PRIEST, being potentially the ultimate villain, there is a slight chance that they fukk it up again.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's not consistent writing, but it's not like DBZ had great writing either. They may have been better because they weren't as advanced plot wise as Super has shown itself to be so far. THey're trying to do some complex things with the Gods and Multiverses. Unfortunately, they may have experienced a Madara situation already, where they made the villain just too large for the protagonists.

Honestly, the entire ending was very comparable to the ending of the Fourth World War arc of Naruto. They just tried to do too much things and got lost in their own hype. Universe Tourney is still salvageable, in my opinion. As long as they have a clear setlist of what they want to happen and who they plan on putting over, then they're golden.

I will say, with THE GRAND PRIEST, being potentially the ultimate villain, there is a slight chance that they fukk it up again.
It was better than this.

Which is pretty much the issue. :yeshrug:

They're not even doing complex shyt. They try and act like they are, but they're not. Everything they introduce is either an extension of an idea already put out or a straight up rehash.

I don't care as long as I'm entertained though tbh. At least this shyt isn't a chore to watch anymore.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It was better than this.

Which is pretty much the issue. :yeshrug:

They're not even doing complex shyt. They try and act like they are, but they're not. Everything they introduce is either an extension of an idea already put out or a straight up rehash.

I don't care as long as I'm entertained though tbh. At least this shyt isn't a chore to watch anymore.
So you didn't think the progression with the Zero Mortals plan and the momentary bleakness of Trunks's timeline was deeper than anything DBZ got close to approaching? I mean outside of Gohan's progression in the Cell saga, I don't know what really gets close here