Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just want to say that i absolutely loved 17/18 scenes together in the latest episode. Brought me back to the straight asswhoopings they were handing out in the cell arc. It's one of the highlights of this arc so far.

latest

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Tournament in that phase where it's losing some people, but it's still legit.

Lowkey, I know Hit is strategizing, but what if he realizes Jiren is more of a problem to him than he realizes, or maybe even out of his league, and it takes him and Goku to handle him? :jbhmm:

Or maybe he has another tag team partner in mind :jbhmm: :jbhmm:

Or maybe HIt's on to the fact this is all just a setup for the angels to weed nikkas out :jbhmm: :jbhmm: :Jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pride Troopers need to stop playing and let Jiren off his leash, the rest of them cats are :trash:

If somebody (especially if it's Vegeta) from U7 takes an L to these magical girls I'm going in, that'll be a historic L

I keep saying Jirren is a narcissist he doesnt care about this tournament or what it means or who he fights,He doesnt seem to care at all... :manny:

There's gonna be something that triggers him to be more active, just you wait either Goku or Frieza gonna push that magic button...:lolbron:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep saying Jirren is a narcissist he doesnt care about this tournament or what it means or who he fights,He doesnt seem to care at all... :manny:

There's gonna be something that triggers him to be more active, just you wait either Goku or Frieza gonna push that magic button...:lolbron:
Or maybe he's just following orders

Toppo gave him the order to save his stamina so that's what he's going to do

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Piccolo forever with the slick entrance and Batman pose:jawalrus:

18 and 17 making it 5 on 5? LET'S GO!
h8QEUBN.gif

What's with all this justice shyt? - 18

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

Look at these Young Saiyan Bucks, already got that LSSJ under control :coachdraper:

Young+Bucks+lol.gif

(which is v dumb but anyways)

"Then I'll toss the whole thing" :mjlol:

mariah-wave-bye.gif

U2 coming through next episode?

giphy.gif

Let's hope they make it a fight, despite the fruitiness and colourful costumes. That how they do it in U2 Harlem? :dame: