Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The more I think about it the more I appreciate the chunin exam arc in Naruto and how well they pulled that off.

The tournament of power should have been some battle world type shyt with different terrain, climates, conditions, etc consisting of 4-5 man teams in a survivor battle royal type scenario.

Not this 10 man cluster fukk...
:ehh:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Jiren is honestly one of the strongest opponents DBZ will see. The dude knocked Kale out without powering up and then styled on her with a pose.

He's being smart too. All of these idiots going all out using multiple forms wasting stamina.

Meanwhile Godhan saving his ki for that Hit fight.
:shaq:

Did universe 6 only come with 8 warriors?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jiren is honestly one of the strongest opponents DBZ will see. The dude knocked Kale out without powering up and then styled on her with a pose.

He's being smart too. All of these idiots going all out using multiple forms wasting stamina.

Meanwhile Godhan saving his ki for that Hit fight.
:shaq:

Did universe 6 only come with 8 warriors?
Kale didnt even have a scratch on her, we may be overrating Jiren, maybe it was simply nap time for Kale:manny:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
DGDrPGTUQAAuw_7.jpg

:mjlol::dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You just essentially summarized every villains end result in Dragon Ball Z bro :russ:

Saiyans - take over earth nope
Frieza - immortality, ruler of the universe nope
Cell - gets destroyed, Goku gets wished to life, androids brought back to life, Trunks timeline is saved
Buu - destroyed, everyone wished back

No villain in the history of the series has ever actually done anything of negative value but Zumasu has clearly been the most impactful in his goal, as he has wiped an entire timeline. And who's to say he's failed yet, the theory of choice currently is that the Grand Priest is operating under very similar beliefs as Zamasu did. We might still be in the Zero Mortals plan, or at least a revision of it :yeshrug:
Yeah, they kept it simple and to the point :russ: none of this illusion of complexity that can't be executed and bores everyone to fukking tears

Zamasu wiped out a timeline that had no impact other than temporary shock value. At least those other arcs brought something worth the time to the series. Other Saiyans and main characters, the androids, development to the people we do got, etc

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Damn I didn't know people didn't like DBS til I came here.

I been really enjoying it but then again my expectations were never that high.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The more I think about it the more I appreciate the chunin exam arc in Naruto and how well they pulled that off.

The tournament of power should have been some battle world type shyt with different terrain, climates, conditions, etc consisting of 4-5 man teams in a survivor battle royal type scenario.

Not this 10 man cluster fukk...
You talking about the part that featured one on one genin fights? or the one in the jungle?

Im guessing you talking about the latter, either way, it wouldnt have given much more exposition to the fodder. I dont know what would've been much different other than the scenery

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
DBS been fan service since it debuted nerds really out here arguing about its not teh same as Z :camby: go fukkin watch Z then :camby: just watch the shyt and enjoy the fukkery

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'm probably late as shyt on this but I just found out every pride trooper is named after kitchen items.
Toppo = Pot
Dyspo = Disposal
Vuon = Oven (Japanese pronunciation)
Kettol = Kettle
Tupper = Tupperware
Jiren = Renji (Japanese for stove)
Kahseral = Casserole
Cocotte = Cocotte (Dutch Oven)
Zoiray = Reizoko (Fridge in Japanese)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
There's a lot to like about the direction of the series IMO, its alot of filler, but you're getting more than enough moments to keep you interested, I would think. The problem with the Z tards is that they expect so much instant gratification in the form of complete dominance by an "apparently" stronger character, I can't even front, I don't know what these nikkas want anymore. Super is giving you the same shyt that Z did well, other than having to slow character progression over the span of dozens of episodes. The animation will be more polished when presented for the American masses, as DBZ was.

But really I'd just like for a Ztard to actually post what they want to see in the series for it to be "good" in their eyes.
The biggest thing I like about Super is that they've gone back to the days of OG Dragon Ball where strategy and technique matter more than who can fire the biggest energy blasts, which is what DBZ turned into.;