Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
the cat @twan83 linked it, you can read it yourself....he powers up half way, ole boy says cell is a still a lil stronger...he didnt say anything about 'doubling that', he was only going off what goku showed him right then and there.....so, like i asked twan: if goku only powered up half way and cell was only a lil stronger, who do you think is stronger if goku powers the whole way?....
Korin didn't see Cell's full power either. He's basing it off of whahe'd seen from both already. And then when they finally fought...Cell outclassed him. Left Goku struggling and fighting with the tank on E. Point blank.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
Think bout what u said he powered up half way and made a estimate if he powered up all the way
He doesn't even know cell power level breh so he doing same thing meaning cell still superior and that's not including when he go full power against gohan when he don't against goku

no he didnt...click the link and read the page you posted...he powered up half way and asked whose stronger, that's it....yall adding in this 'well, going off that and doubling it' talk...

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
no he didnt...click the link and read the page you posted...he powered up half way and asked whose stronger, that's it....yall adding in this 'well, going off that and doubling it' talk...
Weren't you just telling us to not simply go off what we see and nothing more? You really think Korins not smart enough to factor in what he assumes is their full power when gauging that? Why would Goku even waste his time getting an assessment in the first place if he was just putting his 50% against 100% Cell? He clearly figures that cell hadn't used his full power at any point yet.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Breh ur doing it too if ur saying me
I gave u link goku shows half
Karin doesn't even know cell power

So how u gonna say goku go full he can beat him that makes no sense when Karin didn't know

Dragon Ball 410 - Read Dragon Ball 410 Online - Page 8
Cell here goes full for gohan ssj2 goku even stated this he didn't even fight cell at full power while goku used his full power

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragon Ball 391 - Read Dragon Ball 391 Online - Page 6

Can only predict didn't see his power but saw more or felt more from goku breh let that sink in

again: you adding in shyt....he doesnt say nothing about feeling more/saw more from goku....he stopped goku from powering all the way up and made a guess....

anyway: you taking it as me saying the manga explicitly says goku was stronger, which i didnt....i said that it hinted at it...which the pages you posted shows...that's how goku knew about ss2 and what level gohan had to reach to beat cell....which goes along with the creator passing the reigns over to gohan...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Weren't you just telling us to not simply go off what we see and nothing more? You really think Korins not smart enough to factor in what he assumes is their full power when gauging that? Why would Goku even waste his time getting an assessment in the first place if he was just putting his 50% against 100% Cell? He clearly figures that cell hadn't used his full power at any point yet.

See what I'm saying u can't add shyt cuz u want too

I'm showing damn links of manga and vid both state and show goku full lost to cell not even using full
shyt not rocket science

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
again: you adding in shyt....he doesnt say nothing about feeling more/saw more from goku....he stopped goku from powering all the way up and made a guess....

anyway: you taking it as me saying the manga explicitly says goku was stronger, which i didnt....i said that it hinted at it...which the pages you posted shows...that's how goku knew about ss2 and what level gohan had to reach to beat cell....which goes along with the creator passing the reigns over to gohan...

Breh ur gonna believe what u want manga didn't hint anything he stopped cuz of destroying tower
We both get that Idk y u get a hint from 50% off that tho
Cuz if so like I stated and linked nobody knew cell level which makes it a moot point in sense

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Korin didn't see Cell's full power either. He's basing it off of whahe'd seen from both already. And then when they finally fought...Cell outclassed him. Left Goku struggling and fighting with the tank on E. Point blank.

never said he did, just said he was going off what he saw and goku powering up half way....and that comparison was cell was a lil stronger...

as for them fighting and cell winning: that was all part of the creator passing the reigns to gohan...

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

The manga never hints that Goku was stronger. You're talking as if Goku and Cell were at a stand still and he was about to put Cell away, then changed his mind. No. He was losing. Piccolo pointed out how much his Ki was dropping rapidly while he tried to keep up, Trunks was contemplating helping him out. Vegeta pointed out that if it kept going like this, Goku would die. Goku knew his time was up and tagged Gohan in.

And like twan said, Cell didn't use all of his power against Goku anyway, because he powered up after Gohan went SSJ2. So if Goku was struggling against Cell when he wasn't even using all of power anyway...I mean it's clear he had no chance.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
1. Gokus talking about SSJ2 Gohan which is obviously stronger than Goku's regular SSJ.
2. Piccolo acknowledges that Gohan has hidden power, but this plan to unlock it isn't working. Goku called for the sensu bean because he was about to step in and help but cell took them before he could.
3. The instant Kamehameha showed that Goku had the ability and power to defeat cell. Nobody knew Cell would be able to regenerate his full torso like that. Not even cell until it happened.

I haven't said 1 false thing.

But like I said Goku was referring to SSJ2 Gohan about being stronger. And even so my main statement was Goku could have beaten Cell if he wanted to be the one to do it. Obviously not the last iteration after the zenkai boost and what not but the one he fought originally.

Breh gohan ssj1 form power up showed in manga and anime stronger than goku and both stated by cell himself

Duh part ssj2 being stronger than ssj1 goku wasn't referring to that either

Like I said to other poster manga and anime both stated and showed gohan stronger

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yep, i was telling yall to go off what was said...i dont know how smart korin is cause he's a made up character, like the rest of them....so his character is gonna say what the creator wants him to to make the story/plot go forward...in this case it was all about passing the torch to gohan....so they cant come out and say goku is stronger, that defeats the whole purpose, but they do imply it...which is what i've said...that it was implied/hinted at....never once have i said they straight up said he was stronger....

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
yep, i was telling yall to go off what was said...i dont know how smart korin is cause he's a made up character, like the rest of them....so his character is gonna say what the creator wants him to to make the story/plot go forward...in this case it was all about passing the torch to gohan....so they cant come out and say goku is stronger, that defeats the whole purpose, but they do imply it...which is what i've said...that it was implied/hinted at....never once have i said they straight up said he was stronger....
And I'm saying they don't imply anything of the sort and you're just reading into it what you want to read.

Korin said he didn't know Cell's full power...so again, we're going off of what h's een from him already...which as it turned out wasn't anywhere even CLOSE to his full power. But he still said was stronger than Goku at 50%. Cell's full power went beyond even what he showed when was outclassing Goku at full strength.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

If im.understanding u right ur saying the creator is implying this in subtle hints in your view of goku being stronger but the anime and manga won't flat out state it cuz of passing the torch

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh ur doing it too if ur saying me
I gave u link goku shows half
Karin doesn't even know cell power

So how u gonna say goku go full he can beat him that makes no sense when Karin didn't know

Dragon Ball 410 - Read Dragon Ball 410 Online - Page 8
Cell here goes full for gohan ssj2 goku even stated this he didn't even fight cell at full power while goku used his full power

i say that cause that's how goku has always been written...he never goes full strength until he has to...and then it's shown that his full strength is always just enough to win...in this case, with cell, they dont show it, but it's implied...how else would he know how strong gohan had to get to beat cell?...he does cause that's how they always write his character....the only difference this time was they didnt want him to be the savior, they wanted gohan to be the savior and take over....