Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
The Goku slander in here....
:pachaha:Vagina finally get a lil shine and his stans don't know how to act lol
It aint slander if its true

Raditz washed him, if it wasnt for Raditz tail weaknesses it would have been over

He gave Vegeta his all and Vegeta was still standing it took Gohan going Ape to stop Vegeta

He couldnt beat Cell, so he let his 12 year old son get slapped around. It took Gohan real daddy to break it down to Goku about Gohan.

It just you Goku stans like to ignore Goku Ls

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So Caulifla and Kale BOTH has Broly transformations??

And Jiren knocks her out anyway??

O wait actually more that i look at it it looks like she is using Trunks transformation. But even then Trunks had Broly's eyes.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I always felt like it was retarded how goku vegeta gohan and future trunks had to work at mastering ssj but these new sayians figured it out in less than a month

Why are yall acting like Trunks and Goten didn't turn SSJ with ease?? The whole "Mastering SSJ" thing got thrown out the window with Trunks and Goten

If they can turn SSJ(and even SSJ3 when they fuse) so young why on earth is anyone questioning how these new characters can go beyond that when they are older and more experienced?? ON TOP they already said the sayains from that universe base level are alot more powerful.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why are yall acting like Trunks and Goten didn't turn SSJ with ease?? The whole "Mastering SSJ" thing got thrown out the window with Trunks and Goten

If they can turn SSJ(and even SSJ3 when they fuse) so young why on earth is anyone questioning how these new characters can go beyond that when they are older and more experienced?? ON TOP they already said the sayains from that universe base level are alot more powerful.

I found this on Anime stack exchange

How did Goten and Trunks become Super Saiyan so easily?
Because by the time they were born Goku and Vegeta had already been Super Saiyan and with the higher power level thus when trunks and goten where born their levels were also higher.

Think about it this way Vegeta (Fut Trunks timeline) was weaker at SSj Level so Future Trunks took longer to become ssj (i think he was 13) while Vegeta (regular DBz timeline) had trained harder by knowing the androids arrival 3 yrs prior to chibi trunks being born thus more powerful ssj1 vegeta. And Goten being born around some time near end of the Cell Games saga Goku had became already full power ssj.

Thus as children their power levels were already exponentially higher than the latter of gohan who was born back when goku was weaker in power level.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The goku slander in here:hhh::picard: lord forbid Vegeta loses to another woman
It won't be Vegeta, but ANY of them nikkas losing to Kale gets a pass from me.

Kale's a hermaphrodite, straight up.
Ain't no way in COTDAMN hell that's a woman.

Just look at it :francis:
latest

:ufdup:Y'all can't tell me that ain't the face of a hermaphrodite afraid to get exposed

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

USSJ was basically the power of SSJ2 without the speed.
Goku said it himself. He couldn't beat cell in this form YET.

I think Goku was smart enough to think of a way to beat cell with that form but like I said he was more focused on unveiling Gohans hidden power but you could tell it was still in the back of his mind.

First off ur still wrong just cuz of speed
If it was that simple like I said he could of had that answer and done it
Put it too u this way he could of already made gohan ssj2 if he knew how too but he didnt obviously he made him ssj1

Also the translation in that isn't as accurate as the manga where kai follows the manga more so I'm not referring to that scene cuz didn't do research on it yet

Even if it's In the back of his mind he still couldn't achieve it wish is the point just cuz u have it there don't mean u can do it

Put the world up for stakes when u know how to be ssj2 already

It was even stated in anime gohan power was already stronger than goku at ssj1 cuz goku said so himself and said I was giving my all not sure if cell was
Which he wasn't
U can't rewrite what u wanna fit ur narrative breh
U have no facts
I've stated facts already
Ur entitled to ur opinion tho

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Why is it that a fighter's clothes suddenly become "indestructible" to energy blasts and beatings every time the person is so much stronger than their opponent. :ohhh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off ur still wrong just cuz of speed
If it was that simple like I said he could of had that answer and done it
Put it too u this way he could of already made gohan ssj2 if he knew how too but he didnt obviously he made him ssj1

Also the translation in that isn't as accurate as the manga where kai follows the manga more so I'm not referring to that scene cuz didn't do research on it yet

Even if it's In the back of his mind he still couldn't achieve it wish is the point just cuz u have it there don't mean u can do it

Put the world up for stakes when u know how to be ssj2 already

It was even stated in anime gohan power was already stronger than goku at ssj1 cuz goku said so himself and said I was giving my all not sure if cell was
Which he wasn't
U can't rewrite what u wanna fit ur narrative breh
U have no facts
I've stated facts already
Ur entitled to ur opinion tho
Lol Goku did know how to have Gohan turn SSJ2. He explains it to him in the time chamber and he also explains it to Piccolo during Gohan's fight with Cell. But its up to Gohan to make the transformation and he obviously couldn't push himself to do it until 16 gave that speech.

As far as Goku telling Gohan he was as strong as he was, I think he was just gassing Gohan up and telling him what he needed to hear so he wouldn't be afraid to fight cell. We've seen Goku give it his all before and that wasn't quite it.

When he volunteered Gohan to fight he said he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't know Gohan could win. He wanted Gohan to fight instead of himself and the only reason he fought with Cell for as long as he did was so that Gohan could see how Cell fights.

There's even a point when Piccolo talks some sense into Goku and Goku panics and yells at Krillin for a Sensu Bean but Cells takes the bag of beans before he could get one.

Goku took a gamble and it eventually payed off.

But that instant transmission Kamehameha was proof enough that Goku could have beaten cell.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow, the age old topic of whether goku could have beaten cell or not is back i see....well, the correct answer is: yes...goku could have beaten cell....the manga shows this, and the tv show, which followed the manga closely, showed this....just look at the manga/show again...when he starts powering up and goes past ss1, shaking everything/scaring everyone with his power, he stops, smiles, and says lets go to gohan....he never finishes powering up all the way, but it's hinted at that he could reach ss2.....that's the reason he knew about ss2 in the first place, and that gohan could reach it.....now, the reason he didnt go all the way nor beat cell was cause the creator didnt want him to...he's said this in interviews before: he wanted gohan to be the face of z going forward after the cell saga, that's why he had gohan do it...but fans complained that they wanted goku to be the face of z, changing his plans.....hence the reason goku is the one always saving the day after the cell saga, the reason gohan stopped training/getting stronger, etc....z was supposed to be the gohan story, the same way dragon ball was the goku story...

my 2 cents about 'the goku issue': i'm a goku fan and dig him as a character, so i'm cool with him being the hero the majority of the time.....but i understand the creator wanting to get away from him being the savior...the problem is he framed it that way since the beginning of z....he had the chance to change it, but once he had goku beat frieza, that was it....now, people enjoy seeing him/the z fighters kicking ass until they face some that kicks they ass, but then they expect goku to overcome the odds/go to a new level....which works, and makes them money...so if it aint broke, dont fix it....to deal with the issue of it always being goku, they've started to let each z fighter have his/her moment to shine without him, which works too, and i'm def cool with....

edit - to be clear, i'm not talking about goku powering up with cell....the powering up i'm talking about happened during training with gohan, at the lookout....clarifying cause i see the cat who quoted me thinks i was talking about against cell, and i'm not....

Last edited: