Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah this will a Lucifer/God story arc with the Grand Priest as the villain. How the fukk are they gonna beat someone that powerful is beyond me... oh wait

they will pull some transformation out their ass. We still haven't seen this rumored Super Saiyan White shyt :francis:
A poster said it above that maybe whis is the key to helping Goku and Vegeta against whatever the angels/grand priest are planing:ehh:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's a quick theory regarding the Tournament of Power (TOP)... but I'll put it in spoilers because some people are just insufferable:

Not referencing any already released spoilers.

The TOP isn't a new idea... universes have been wiped out and rebuilt many times before. Question is why and it is actually very simple:

The Grand Priest and the Angels (not the Zenos, they are children with immeasurable power) realize that a lot of these warriors have become way too strong and can challenge them if left unchecked. The TOP is a way for all of these strong warriors to effectively wipe each other out. With their numbers dwindled they can't effectively challenge the Angels... thats where the whole team work idea stemmed from and why they showed the weaker U9 fighters giving trouble to both Goku and Vegeta.

When U9 fighters stopped fighting in coordination and became sloppy is when Vegeta and Goku got the upper hand. Never mind, they could've just gone SSJ to dispose of them.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Goku looks like he wants to run the fade. It's bound to happen, it's gotta happen, let's just get it out the way
people keep saying this, that means Goku is that strong when he fights uub

goku cant beat beerus, beerus cant touch whis, whis cant touch grand priest. Im not a power level guy but :comeon:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
5o54v44qpmq5.gif

:usure::merchant::demonic:
goku looking back like:stopitslime:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yo I just finished it... when Vegeta landed behind Goku like he was batman I was like...
gEoWYUj.png

z4PIngV.gif

I was getting batman/superman flashbacks...:ohlawd: this episode was making me mark out!!!

But I seriously didnt like the way that angel was smiling...:damn: Something is about to go the fukk down...
that seal gif is the best thing on the interent:laff:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whis is cool I guess, but I don't trust the rest of them angels at all :wtb:
Grand Priest is Whis' father. Whis gonna do whatever he says.

Anyway, why Vegeta so hard on hoes? He didn't have to pummel that girl like that. :sadcam:

Then three eyed dude jumping off the platform to get away from Frieza and ending himself. :mjlol: