Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Its blatantly obvious that the Grand Priest is the final villain (has been obvious since the Zamasu arc)

Hes able to see whats going on in every other universe (like when they got 10 members he knew right away), meaning that he probably knew about Zamasu and the travelling between timeline shyt which is illegal but for unknown reasons he didn't punish Universe 7.

All the other angels are probably in on the plan that the Grand Priest has and the final arc will probably involve fighting the angels. Look at U9's angel smiling as his universe is destroyed :francis: Im still 50/50 on Whis being involved with them

And if we really look at the dynamic its clear to see that both Zeno's kinda take orders from the Grand Priest. Hes defo exploiting their childlike nature for reasons that will be revealed soon
Whis strikes me as the type that knows what's going on and isn't in on it, but is just like ":yeshrug:Them nikkas will just to find a way to stop them. Ain't my problem"

I think the Angel dude is gonna hijack the whole tournament at the end, and Universes 6 and 7 will have to band together. He's prolly plannng on Jiren and them freedom fighter nikkas doing all of his dirty work and be the winners in the end, and then when they eventually get eliminated he's gonna be on some "Well if you can't rely on others you'll just have to do it yourself :demonic:"

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
6stbc9B.png

Breh really grinned after watching his Kai, Destruction God, whole universe get blanked:ohhh:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Do yall actually care if these other universes are wiped out? Like we werent aware of them for countless years now. If they get wiped out why should i shed tears

The sheer logistics and volume of destroying a universe though:ohhh:

Been watching anime for years, ive never seen destruction on such a scale:merchant:

This tournament is as high stakes as possible

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Who's the strongest warrior in universe 6 Kale or Hit?

I'm kinda :stopitslime: at the thought of Jiren easily beating a legendary super sayin so easily. I understand wanting to make him look powerful but at the same time they're ruining her caracther. I hope Hit doesn't easily get beaten

Daps
The sheer logistics and volume of destroying a universe though:ohhh:

Been watching anime for years, ive never seen destruction on such a scale:merchant:
Exactly. And my understanding is you cease to exist so you aren't even going to the other world when you lose the tourney. The more I think about it, the more :demonic: it is. Billions of people erased from existence and we still don't know why the Zenos even are doing this fully yet.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Here's a quick theory regarding the Tournament of Power (TOP)... but I'll put it in spoilers because some people are just insufferable:

Not referencing any already released spoilers.

The TOP isn't a new idea... universes have been wiped out and rebuilt many times before. Question is why and it is actually very simple:

The Grand Priest and the Angels (not the Zenos, they are children with immeasurable power) realize that a lot of these warriors have become way too strong and can challenge them if left unchecked. The TOP is a way for all of these strong warriors to effectively wipe each other out. With their numbers dwindled they can't effectively challenge the Angels... thats where the whole team work idea stemmed from and why they showed the weaker U9 fighters giving trouble to both Goku and Vegeta.

When U9 fighters stopped fighting in coordination and became sloppy is when Vegeta and Goku got the upper hand. Never mind, they could've just gone SSJ to dispose of them.
I don't get that logic since the other universes with higher mortal levels are not fighting. Didn't Whis talk about a warrior in one of the other universes that is stronger then the gods?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went from :blessed: :banderas: to :damn::mjcry: at the ending.

I really find it funny that the three brothers actually showed actual teamwork, in fact all of Universe 9 did that. They really did give Goku a hard time. But once they got erased shyt had me :to:.

The Great Priest is very eerie and sinister, he just rubs me the wrong way these days. He's def :demonic:

these "Angles" are clearly up to no good.

I actually thought the losing universes would be erased at the end of the tournament. To see them go immediately once all their fighters were disqualified, definitely magnified what is on the line here. That is real tension. I actually wanted to see Goku say something or have some kind of guilt knowing that he was involved in the complete wiping out of an entire universe of an unknown number of lives.

All the warriors gonna fight harder once they saw U9 got erased.