Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hasn't the grand priest always been rumored to be the villain behind the scene, actually seeing things unfold has me :lupe:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Who's the strongest warrior in universe 6 Kale or Hit?

I'm kinda :stopitslime: at the thought of Jiren easily beating a legendary super sayin so easily. I understand wanting to make him look powerful but at the same time they're ruining her caracther. I hope Hit doesn't easily get beaten

Kale is not a fighter, she doesn't train

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
As always the biggest issue is power scaling. I dont know whos writing the eps anymore but i think its obvious thry never read or forgot about Z and the beginning of super. Base vegeta one shotted ssj3 gotenks whos a little stronger than super buu whos way stronger than kid buu who was instantly wiping out galaxies. You mean to tell me wolves and fake naruto and xmen chars are stronger?? Thats nonsense. Thats why so many people are mad. 95 percent of fhese fightsrs are jobbers and probably ginyu force level if that. Its outrageous goku and vegeta need blue which can probably wipe out universes beat chars who arent even planet level.

Siiiigh

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Exactly. And my understanding is you cease to exist so you aren't even going to the other world when you lose the tourney. The more I think about it, the more :demonic: it is. Billions of people erased from existence and we still don't know why the Zenos even are doing this fully yet.
I think in DB each uni has it's own heaven or hell since Frieza says he was sent to Earths hell meaning Zeno destroyed Unis 9 heaven and hell also :ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm::merchant::whoo::whew::ooh::damn::damn::demonic:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I think in DB each uni has it's own heaven or hell since Frieza says he was sent to Earths hell meaning Zeno destroyed Unis 9 heaven and hell also :ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm::merchant::whoo::whew::ooh::damn::damn::demonic:

No dummy. Frieza died on Earth so he was sent to Earth's hell. That would mean every planet has their own heaven n hell. But yeah everything in UNiverse 9 was completely erased including the other worlds.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn bulma was right everyone comes after goku. Dudes a magnet for bad shyt.

If future trunks never came back none of this wouldve happened lol

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No dummy. Frieza died on Earth so he was sent to Earth's hell. That would mean every planet has their own heaven n hell. But yeah everything in UNiverse 9 was completely erased including the other worlds.
Whats crazy is zen chan did that shyt so casually lol. Dbz downplayers will say Well it took both of them and ignore presenr zeno erased 6 worlds in an instant lol

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah Grand Priest looks like the ultimate villain

Plus they did lowkey foreshadow the notion of guys fighting Gods in the U6 vs U7 arc when Goku wanted to help Hit vs Champa

I don't know how they're gonna figure out mortals against Gods, especially when Grand Priest and up can speak nikkas into death

Like realistically Grand Priest could probably take every warrior from this fight no issue

Maybe Frieza will poison Zen-Oh or some shyt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Do yall actually care if these other universes are wiped out? Like we werent aware of them for countless years now. If they get wiped out why should i shed tears
You have to display these guys dying to get the viewers believing.

What'll really be brazy is if they delete U6 or U10 (the Jiren universe I believe)