Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This shyt gets me so hype when it comes on! :dj2: :dj2:
I remember in the UK Toonami would air briefly DBZ with the Faulconer dub instead of Ocean dub during the ginuy force episodes and when Goku supposedly dies in Namek. Classic theme when I heard the theme I thought something bad was about to happen.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I remember in the UK Toonami would air briefly DBZ with the Faulconer dub instead of Ocean dub during the ginuy force episodes and when Goku supposedly dies in Namek. Classic theme when I heard the theme I thought something bad was about to happen.
My two favorite scenes with this music is when Gohan turns SSJ2 during the majin buu saga tournament and when trunks tried to destroy the androids when they're attempting to awaken Android 16

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
My two favorite scenes with this music is when Gohan turns SSJ2 during the majin buu saga tournament and when trunks tried to destroy the androids when they're attempting to awaken Android 16
In the Android Saga, they began playing recycled mega man themes in the Westwood/Ocean because Sabat wasn't gonna do the soundtrack anymore.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
In the Android Saga, they began playing recycled mega man themes in the Westwood/Ocean because Sabat wasn't gonna do the soundtrack anymore.
I grew up on the ocean dub, BC it was the one used for UPN back in the 90s. Loved goku and vegetas voice actors in that one. When they brought dbz back and put it on toonami is when I heard the dub we have now. When I first heard Vegeta, Gohan and Goku new voice during the freiza saga I was :wtf: :why: :camby:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I grew up on the ocean dub, BC it was the one used for UPN back in the 90s. Loved goku and vegetas voice actors in that one. When they brought dbz back and put it on toonami is when I heard the dub we have now. When I first heard Vegeta, Gohan and Goku new voice during the freiza saga I was :wtf: :why: :camby:
shyt I forgot that Canada also got the Ocean, it makes sense anyway because Ocean is a Canadian studio. Brain Drummond did a good job voicing Vegeta and Goku's voice actors kept on changing, however most of them did a good job giving Goku a hero vibe. LOL during the Frieza Saga I noticed that voices sound different but I did not give much attention, however, I noticed that the style of music changed I remember the Ocean dub had more of a dark theme whereas Falconer had rock and techno type themes. The ocean dub went o shyt after the Frieza Saga but when I was younger I didn't notice really only now.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Can't really come to this thread Bc of the spoilers but good episode

That Universe 9 angel and his smirk:mjpls:

Maybe the angels are trying to eliminate the strongest warriors in one go :patrice:

Maybe use their energy for something:patrice:

Or just to straight up take over on some Zamusu shyt

Very intriguing arc

5o54v44qpmq5.gif

You can't trust no guy that looks at you like that

Daps
Its blatantly obvious that the Grand Priest is the final villain (has been obvious since the Zamasu arc)

Hes able to see whats going on in every other universe (like when they got 10 members he knew right away), meaning that he probably knew about Zamasu and the travelling between timeline shyt which is illegal but for unknown reasons he didn't punish Universe 7.

All the other angels are probably in on the plan that the Grand Priest has and the final arc will probably involve fighting the angels. Look at U9's angel smiling as his universe is destroyed :francis: Im still 50/50 on Whis being involved with them

And if we really look at the dynamic its clear to see that both Zeno's kinda take orders from the Grand Priest. Hes defo exploiting their childlike nature for reasons that will be revealed soon

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this will a Lucifer/God story arc with the Grand Priest as the villain. How the fukk are they gonna beat someone that powerful is beyond me... oh wait

they will pull some transformation out their ass. We still haven't seen this rumored Super Saiyan White shyt :francis: