Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As always the biggest issue is power scaling. I dont know whos writing the eps anymore but i think its obvious thry never read or forgot about Z and the beginning of super. Base vegeta one shotted ssj3 gotenks whos a little stronger than super buu whos way stronger than kid buu who was instantly wiping out galaxies. You mean to tell me wolves and fake naruto and xmen chars are stronger?? Thats nonsense. Thats why so many people are mad. 95 percent of fhese fightsrs are jobbers and probably ginyu force level if that. Its outrageous goku and vegeta need blue which can probably wipe out universes beat chars who arent even planet level.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
5o54v44qpmq5.gif

:usure::merchant::demonic:

Grand Priest was like... You mad?....well WTF you gonna do about it lil nikka?...
  • What if it's some shyt where the more universes that get erased, the power get's redistributed to the other angels or some shyt.
  • I also agree... That stamina shyt is some bullshyt... All that training they be doing, and these nikkas can't maintain optimal strength for 45 minutes?... FOH...
  • The Angry bird nikka's character design is so trash, I'll be mad if he's a problem.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
found it odd a whole group ganged up on GOATku and vegeta was the only one to help him out even though Gohan and them Emphasized team work. Maybe they were busy at the moment. Very chaotic there :yeshrug:

Did that bunny girl actually throw a punch? Her on screen time was so brief. if she did I must've blinked :lolbron:

Can't wait to see which universe is next to be deleted :mjgrin:
tenor.gif

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
In the preview it actually showed Frost using his tail I think either Krillin or 18 is getting taken out some sneak shyt:lupe:

Looks like Frost has a new technique/ability using his tail. Maybe Krillin and 18 could get taken out however so far the tournament has been unpredictable.