Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
so this is trash. honestly, this is such a stretch of imagination for so much shyt.

goku/vegeta are much stronger and thus should be MUCH faster as well yet they can't break away from their punches? yet when it matters vegeta can suddenly easily dodge their attack to make them attack each other? :mjlol:

Goku/Vegeta combining their attacks in blue form would EASILY kill those jobbers off yet nadda. Why not explain Goku/Vegeta/other top fighters holding back their power just to ensure that they don't kill everyone instead of acting like it's a stamina related issue? Goku mastered SSJ during the cell saga, he can fight in that form the whole time with no problem. SSj2 really shouldn't be a problem either, they've been training literally the whole time.

As far as where this is going, it's going to be the strongest fighters of the tourney vs. the angels+grand priest. Goku is going to make the deal with his friends zeno chans to arrange this fight to fight for their survival, if they lose all the universes go out together and if they win then they get to stay. That priest smiling after his universe was destroyed sort of gave it away.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so this is trash. honestly, this is such a stretch of imagination for so much shyt.

goku/vegeta are much stronger and thus should be MUCH faster as well yet they can't break away from their punches? yet when it matters vegeta can suddenly easily dodge their attack to make them attack each other? :mjlol:

Goku/Vegeta combining their attacks in blue form would EASILY kill those jobbers off yet nadda. Why not explain Goku/Vegeta/other top fighters holding back their power just to ensure that they don't kill everyone instead of acting like it's a stamina related issue? Goku mastered SSJ during the cell saga, he can fight in that form the whole time with no problem. SSj2 really shouldn't be a problem either, they've been training literally the whole time.

As far as where this is going, it's going to be the strongest fighters of the tourney vs. the angels+grand priest. Goku is going to make the deal with his friends zeno chans to arrange this fight to fight for their survival, if they lose all the universes go out together and if they win then they get to stay. That priest smiling after his universe was destroyed sort of gave it away.
kinda agree with this

ep had me on some :francis: in some scenes

only thing that was dope seeing was the erasing of Universe 9

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

:mjlol:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I told you guys since day 1 and all laughed but the bird is going to be a problem even Gohan is stepping in
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm still banking that he'll face Tien and eliminate him in the process.

giphy.gif

Looks like 18 may face Frost.
So the birds a problem to krillin, everyone be worried!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
vgEKoL.gif

This is the first time we've seen a god of destruction die onscreen brehs :dwillhuh:

mwrlwA.gif

Universe 9's angel was just so chill about the fact that his universe was gone.:lupe: Almost as if you enjoyed that shyt.

But hey, if he was a dikk to his angel like Beerus is to Whis, I prolly would be smiling as well tbh.:manny:.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Episode went from :pachaha: to :krs: to :demonic: quick as fukk.

Zeno erasing lifes like it's a damn game. And the Grand Priest is one evil motherfukker, dude seemed HAPPY people were getting erased.

Universe 9 Angel did made it seem like the was something behind these "deaths". Though I'm not sure why he would be low key happy about people believing a whole universe got wiped out when it actually wasn't :patrice:

Animation was on point once again :whew:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vgEKoL.gif

This is the first time we've seen a god of destruction die onscreen brehs :dwillhuh:

mwrlwA.gif

Universe 9's angel was just so chill about the fact that his universe was gone.:lupe: Almost as if you enjoyed that shyt.

But hey, if he was a dikk to his angel like Beerus is to Whis, I prolly would be smiling as well tbh.:manny:.

His reaction has been pretty consistent to the other angels tbh. If you look back, most angels couldn't really care either way about their universes. It's almost like they're just sheppards herding cattle.
Maybe I'm looking at this too hard but I think the priest are a red haring. I don't think they're the real enemy or even the Grand Priest. He's giving off somewhat the same vibes of when we first saw the supreme kai at the martial arts tourney.

This is just a wild guess but I'm thinking they're preparing Universe's for a threat that the priest are powerless to oppose. Maybe it's Zeno, maybe its something else but like I said in a post earlier, I think by the end of this arc the god/universe hierarchy is going to be be retired in exchange for something else.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
yall need to stop that angel fight nonsense they wld wash everyone quickly, hell whis cld do it solo.

Man this whole tourney doesn't make sense since the top 5% of fighters can wash the other 95% with ease yet that isn't happening. :mjlol:

And gods of destruction can fight with the fighters.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I feel like the angels are going to be split, should there be a plot by the priest. Just like the Kais, there are most likely good and evil ones. Whis, the Harley Quinn, and a couple others will probably be ready for and possibly anticipating this plot.

Probably why Whis humored the fukk outta Goku and Vegeta to train them. Good chance he needs them.

I'm ready to see where this goes, and not just follow the piff :jbhmm:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Fail to understanding how stroy telling and story progression works breh. Then why didn't Gohan fight cell in the first place, why didn't goku and vegeta go vegeto from the start with buu...

Let's build up 4 month of character development only to fight for a few minutes that's not how it works breh.this tournament will take at least 2 months can't have people drop out so easily.

Last edited: