The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In DBS it takes place 6 months after Buu saga

BoG it takes place 4-5 years

Nah, it's about 4 years in both.

People get confused because the first episode of Dragonball Super takes place only six months after the Buu Saga, but there was a timeskip between then and when Beerus came to earth.

As for Goten/Trunks, they didn't look older in the BoG movie either. I'd chalk it up to Saiyans aging slower.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This does not take place 4 years after Buu, moron. It takes place after, not 4 years tho. Do Goten and Trunks even look 4 years older to you? :what:
I can't believe you just made that shyt up to cape for the sloppy writing. :scust:

nikkas need to stop posting in this thread if you don't know what you're talking about. :smh:

You can stop now.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm really hoping they explain this a bit because if they don't then what was the point of that whole scene?

I'm also guessing vegeta didn't see Beerus as a mortal. He's literally an immortal God. Zarbone and them where all mortals so vegeta had some measure of reference, but how do you measure the power of a God?

This goes along with my theory of the essence of "God Mode". God's fight on a different wavelength than mortals. No matter how high Goku's power level was he wouldnt be able to harm Beerus without the God Essence.

Which makes me think Vegeta might have a bit of the God Essence in him already from how he was able to land a finger on Beerus. He may be related to the original SSJ God which which has something to with the royal saiyan bloodline.

Then you might think "well why did goku need to go God mode to fight freeza?"
I don't think what we see right now is the true God Form. And I don't think freeza gained his new form and power on his own. I think he got help, with or without his own knowledge. I think Golden Freeza is a form just like SSJ God or they originate from the same category.

I just think vegeta has closer rides to the ssj God than goku which will play out later on in the story.

you probably put more thought into this theory than the writers of this cash grab, grats:francis: