Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chef Vegeta with the wrist boy!

There's something about anime food that looks so :ohlawd:. All those dumplings from Samurai Champloo, those fried octopus balls from this ep look good.

If i knew how to make them I'd demolish some fried octopus balls.

I actually do fry up calamari (squid) occasionally and it's pretty good. Also cheap.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I always thought It was weird that Gotenks was able to skip SSJ2 and go straight to 3... Now I know the writer is just a hack. :yeshrug:
Didnt They ask Goku to teach it to them and he agreed since their body fused could handle the strain then they went in the time chamber to train for 6 months chamber time then Buu showed up and did it after Piccolo blew up the door?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It might have been out of Vegeta's character, but everyone has been at peace for a minute. So they're all bound to lose some swag points throughout the years. This is also supposed to be closer to Dragon Ball so expect some random fukkery. I'm waiting to see them expand on Vegeta dancing :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Buu is currently stronger than Vegeta

Right now:
Gohan
Gotenks
Goku
Buu

Vegeta

And to answer your question about Gotenks not going SSJ3... The writing just sucks. The people who are making this probably don't even know/remember who is stronger than who. This is why Vegeta can rage in ssj2 and put paws on Beerus, while Goku, Gotenks, Gohan and Buj can't land a finger on him despite being way stronger than Vegeta.

This takes place 4 years AFTER Buu. Some people beefed up while others slacked off. Vegeta went nuts with the training after Kid Buu and seeing Goku going SSj3.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This takes place 4 years AFTER Buu. Some people beefed up while others slacked off. Vegeta went nuts with the training after Kid Buu and seeing Goku going SSj3.

This does not take place 4 years after Buu, moron. It takes place after, not 4 years tho. Do Goten and Trunks even look 4 years older to you? :what:
I can't believe you just made that shyt up to cape for the sloppy writing. :scust:

nikkas need to stop posting in this thread if you don't know what you're talking about. :smh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This does not take place 4 years after Buu, moron. It takes place after, not 4 years tho. Do Goten and Trunks even look 4 years older to you? :what:
I can't believe you just made that shyt up to cape for the sloppy writing. :scust:

nikkas need to stop posting in this thread if you don't know what you're talking about. :smh:

The official timeline of Beerus is 778. Buu was the year 774. Look it up.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It makes no sense that Gohan and Goten haven't grown an inch in 3 years. Sloppy writing from a hack author.

If you watch the original DB, Kid Goku was the same size the first and second martial arts tournament, which was 3 years apart. Goku was 15 years old when he fought Tien and King Piccolo the first time while he was looking like a 10 year old. :ld:

Blame the animators for that. They seem to have trouble drawing teenagers properly.