Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Gohan actually knows his dad though :francis::wow: (kills me as a Bron fan to say some foul shyt like that)
Nah bruh, you went too far with that one. Lebron's the homie :whoa: If it wasn't for Goku, would Gohan even have the strength to be a Super Saiyan in the hyperbolic time chamber? On top of that, be ultimately the one who beat Cell? Everyone knows how soft Gohan was before that.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah bruh, you went too far with that one. Lebron's the homie :whoa: If it wasn't for Goku, would Gohan even have the strength to be a Super Saiyan in the hyperbolic time chamber? On top of that, be ultimately the one who beat Cell? Everyone knows how soft Gohan was before that.
:stopitslime:

Gohan held it down on Namek. I don't want to hear it.

Ordinary Joel

Rookie
Daps
:woah: I haven't seen BoG yet (:russ: I know right)

But there is an OG ssj god, like there was an OG Legendary SSJ?

I just thought Beerus was referring to goku when he had the premonition.
Yeah there was an OG SSJ God in the movie.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:stopitslime:

Gohan held it down on Namek. I don't want to hear it.
So we're going to forget how Gohan got Piccolo killed because he was too scared to act after all that training he was put through? He kept it a buck on Namek because he had no choice to. I have love for Gohan, but he's no fighter unless it was absolutely necessary for him to fight. He washed Cell and then what?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So we're going to forget how Gohan got Piccolo killed because he was too scared to act after all that training he was put through? He kept it a buck on Namek because he had no choice to. I have love for Gohan, but he's no fighter unless it was absolutely necessary for him to fight. He washed Cell and then what?
Gohan was like 9 :beli:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Gohan was like 9 :beli:
My G, Gohan was only 11 when he fought Cell :dead: That was his moment and then he went on to become the great Sayaman and then got brushed aside and got punked by Vegeta himself for being so soft after 7 years. He had his moment when he went mystic, but it didn't happen and we all know why.

Even in Super, it's painfully obvious Goten got next after realizing Gohan isn't about it.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My G, Gohan was only 11 when he fought Cell :dead: That was his moment and then he went on to become the great Sayaman and then got brushed aside and got punked by Vegeta himself for being so soft after 7 years. He had his moment when he went mystic, but it didn't happen and we all know why.

Even in Super, it's painfully obvious Goten got next after realizing Gohan isn't about it.
Goten has zero wins.:dahell:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Goten has zero wins.:dahell:
Nah, Gohan got him killed in the Cell Games for carrying on the fight far too long, he's always been complaining until he went Ssj 2 and got his Mystic Power and still fukked it up. How old is Goten? 7-8? He can already be a Super Saiyan at that age. Add the training Goku can give. You know he wants to train Goten the way he wishes he could train Gohan. You already know Goku's nature

Not even mentioning Goten seems with it; dude even looks like a young Goku without the training

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Again, Goten has ZERO wins. When they ever said "oh shyt, its getting real - we need Goten!"? They called him one time for Gotenks, and that went about as well as trading up for Tim Tebow. :mjlol:

Everybody a SSJ now. May as well say you know a few NBA players than can dunk. Those kids ain't special.

Last edited:
Daps
dudes got a point actually. Gohan is still stronger obv but story wise hes been relegated to tien status in a way. meanwhile goten and trunks have sort of slotted in as third behind goku and vegeta in terms of story relevance