Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im a vegeta fan and didn't really mind him being humbled. Adds to his character and cements the fact that beerus is indeed a god of utter destruction.
seems odd that this is the first time vegeta has thought about him though. that incident he witnessed with his father would have been a highly traumatic experience for him. I can't imagine beerus would have just slipped his mind.

ur sayin this kid saw the god of destruction treat his father look a foot stool but as an adult he's really in awe of guys like zarbon and recoome?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
seems odd that this is the first time vegeta has thought about him though. that incident he witnessed with his father would have been a highly traumatic experience for him. I can't imagine beerus would have just slipped his mind.

ur sayin this kid saw the god of destruction treat his father look a foot stool but as an adult he's really in awe of guys like zarbon and recoome?

yea and I was thinking the same thing. That tends to be the problem with adding chars in the future who existed in the past. But honestly for vegeta, since he was a kid, they could just say it was a repressed memory. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea and I was thinking the same thing. That tends to be the problem with adding chars in the future who existed in the past. But honestly for vegeta, since he was a kid, they could just say it was a repressed memory. :yeshrug:
plus u know king vegeta was on damage control after he left.

:whoa:"That was daddy's friend, we were just joshin around. He's always like that with me."

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

vegeta was stronger than his pops when he was a kid, that ain't really that big of a deal.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really hoping they explain this a bit because if they don't then what was the point of that whole scene?

I'm also guessing vegeta didn't see Beerus as a mortal. He's literally an immortal God. Zarbone and them where all mortals so vegeta had some measure of reference, but how do you measure the power of a God?

This goes along with my theory of the essence of "God Mode". God's fight on a different wavelength than mortals. No matter how high Goku's power level was he wouldnt be able to harm Beerus without the God Essence.

Which makes me think Vegeta might have a bit of the God Essence in him already from how he was able to land a finger on Beerus. He may be related to the original SSJ God which which has something to with the royal saiyan bloodline.

Then you might think "well why did goku need to go God mode to fight freeza?"
I don't think what we see right now is the true God Form. And I don't think freeza gained his new form and power on his own. I think he got help, with or without his own knowledge. I think Golden Freeza is a form just like SSJ God or they originate from the same category.

I just think vegeta has closer rides to the ssj God than goku which will play out later on in the story.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm really hoping they explain this a bit because if they don't then what was the point of that whole scene?

I'm also guessing vegeta didn't see Beerus as a mortal. He's literally an immortal God. Zarbone and them where all mortals so vegeta had some measure of reference, but how do you measure the power of a God?

This goes along with my theory of the essence of "God Mode". God's fight on a different wavelength than mortals. No matter how high Goku's power level was he wouldnt be able to harm Beerus without the God Essence.

Which makes me think Vegeta might have a bit of the God Essence in him already from how he was able to land a finger on Beerus. He may be related to the original SSJ God which which has something to with the royal saiyan bloodline.

Then you might think "well why did goku need to go God mode to fight freeza?"
I don't think what we see right now is the true God Form. And I don't think freeza gained his new form and power on his own. I think he got help, with or without his own knowledge. I think Golden Freeza is a form just like SSJ God or they originate from the same category.

I just think vegeta has closer rides to the ssj God than goku which will play out later on in the story.

:woah: I haven't seen BoG yet (:russ: I know right)

But there is an OG ssj god, like there was an OG Legendary SSJ?

I just thought Beerus was referring to goku when he had the premonition.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:woah: I haven't seen BoG yet (:russ: I know right)

But there is an OG ssj god, like there was an OG Legendary SSJ?

I just thought Beerus was referring to goku when he had the premonition.
I think so. But Toriyama could be pulling the whole Beerus has a vision of ssj God. Finds goku. Makes him a super saiyan God. Stuff happens. Something that has to do with time travel happens. Beruss mind his wiped and so is everyone else's but the vision he is having is actually vegeta or goku from the original time line.

Basically some xmen days of future past type stuff..