Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Again, Goten has ZERO wins. When they ever said "oh shyt, its getting real - we need Goten?"? They called him one time for Gotenks, and that went about as well as trading up for Tim Tebow. :mjlol:

Everybody a SSJ now. May as well say you know a few NBA players than can dunk. Those kids ain't special.

I literally laughed at the thought of "Oh shyt it's getting real.. Where's GOTEN to make sense of all this!!!??!!":russ:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Again, Goten has ZERO wins. When they ever said "oh shyt, its getting real - we need Goten?"? They called him one time for Gotenks, and that went about as well as trading up for Tim Tebow. :mjlol:

Everybody a SSJ now. May as well say you know a few NBA players than can dunk. Those kids ain't special.
Dog, you acting like Goten and Trunks were around from the beginning. they were born right before the Buu saga so what wins were they suppose to have? Goku himself was counting on them to beat Buu when he taught them the fusion technique because as far as he knew Gohan was already dead and they were the last hope. I don't know why Goku didn't kill Buu himself when he was Fat Buu but you can't tell me Goten was more then with it then Gohan at his age.

And to be honest, I think both Goten and Trunks are annoying, but as for Goku's sons; Goten has next in Super.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dog, you acting like Goten and Trunks were around from the beginning. they were born right before the Buu saga so what wins were they suppose to have? Goku himself was counting on them to beat Buu when he taught them the fusion technique because as far as he knew Gohan was already dead and they were the last hope. I don't know why Goku didn't kill Buu himself when he was Fat Buu but you can't tell me Goten was more then with it then Gohan at his age.

And to be honest, I think both Goten and Trunks are annoying, but as for Goku's sons; Goten has next in Super.
Goten has next based on what though? lol

He hasn't done shyt. Ever. He's the blue ranger kid from the second power rangers movie - he's only there to make kids around the world feel like they matter :mjlol:

He's only in the script to make Goku look like a good father lol

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

He wanted to give those guys a chance :troll:

And Goten's got next y'all. Just watch :wow:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Piccolo raised all those kids. Trained gohan when goku was dead to fight the saiyans. After goku taught him the fusion dance, help train goten and trunks how to use it properly. Piccolo now babysitting pan.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
This base head looking rabbit is always catching feelings. I can see the shyt with Majin Buu because his fat ass was straight disrespectful with those pudding pops, but getting accidentally sprayed by kids with a water gun sends you on the verge of bodying everybody? Supposedly not receiving the softest pillow :what:? King Vegeta didn't even know what he was talking about. He thought Beerus was in his feelings over something else....

This dude has no respect for the Prince :mjcry:...

2ezr48o.jpg

SS3 is the WOAT transformation :laff:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Nah, Gohan got him killed in the Cell Games for carrying on the fight far too long, he's always been complaining until he went Ssj 2 and got his Mystic Power and still fukked it up. How old is Goten? 7-8? He can already be a Super Saiyan at that age. Add the training Goku can give. You know he wants to train Goten the way he wishes he could train Gohan. You already know Goku's nature

Not even mentioning Goten seems with it; dude even looks like a young Goku without the training
goten dont got next lmao...Goku already selected Uub to be his successor at the end of Z

Maluma

Banned
Daps
yall ever check out dbz absalon? this dude mellavelli (no relation :lolbron:) produced it with a bunch of help, but it's taken them 3 years to put out 3 episodes :martin:

shyt is all pro bono/run by donations so I guess it makes sense:manny:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
This base head looking rabbit is always catching feelings. I can see the shyt with Majin Buu because his fat ass was straight disrespectful with those pudding pops, but getting accidentally sprayed by kids with a water gun sends you on the verge of bodying everybody? Supposedly not receiving the softest pillow :what:? King Vegeta didn't even know what he was talking about. He thought Beerus was in his feelings over something else....

This dude has no respect for the Prince :mjcry:...

2ezr48o.jpg

SS3 is the WOAT transformation :laff:

:mjlol: