Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Even more so, he was UNPHASED WHATSOEVER in Kakarot's presence, which is pretty remarkable. Every almsot ever has been :lupe: when he shows his skills. Jiren straight :birdman:

Jiren is gonna brutalize somebody and my feelings its either gonna be Hit or reckless azz Vegeta AGAIN... Maybe even Frieza

Yall think Goku Vegeta and Frieza triple teaming Jiren would be enough to take son down?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jiren is gonna brutalize somebody and my feelings its either gonna be Hit or reckless azz Vegeta AGAIN... Maybe even Frieza

Yall think Goku Vegeta and Frieza triple teaming Jiren would be enough to take son down?
I think Goku is gonna just get powerful enough to beat him as usual. Especially since Trunks got the deathblow last saga.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That's a great theory that makes a lotta sense :ohhh:

I have a theory about Hit tho, call me crazy but fukk it I'mma just let my theory out the bag lol
  • I think Hit is gonna help U7 off the strength of Goku..
So Hit is a stone cold killer when we're introduced to him at first right?
But as he gets to know Goku he gradually changes.
Remember, him smirking during their fight is the first emotion he ever displayed.
Vados even mentioned how as the fight goes on Goku isn't just fighting Hit the killer anymore
But he's actually fighting Hit the Martial Artist which is a big difference.

Right then and there I had the impression that was said for a reason.
Cause at the end of the fight he even daps Goku up like ":ehh:I see you my nikka"
Him defying his own God Of Destruction by letting Monaka beat him cause Goku jumped out the ring on him was confirmation of that to me.
It was like Hit grew to respect Goku as his equal.

When he later finds out Goku actually ordered the hit himself it was like he even understood him.
So when he leaves he said something that stuck with me because he has never missed his target.
He asks ":jbhmm:does the assasination have a time limit?"
I took that as him claiming the kill on Goku
because he grew to see his pure hearted personality. Kinda like Vegeta

I say that to say this.
Goku is painted as this demonic character but Hit knows better by interacting with him
So I think he'll help U7 off the strength of him..

Interesting points.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
AOTg1Ai.gif

:banderas::banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody on youtube came up with a theory that Jiren may be blind because he focuses his training on heightening his other senses that is why he knew that the kachi katchin was not going to hit him.

Edit:

Interesting. Maybe, there was foreshadowing of this episode.

That's a great theory that makes a lotta sense :ohhh:

I have a theory about Hit tho, call me crazy but fukk it I'mma just let my theory out the bag lol
  • I think Hit is gonna help U7 off the strength of Goku..
So Hit is a stone cold killer when we're introduced to him at first right?
But as he gets to know Goku he gradually changes.
Remember, him smirking during their fight is the first emotion he ever displayed.
Vados even mentioned how as the fight goes on Goku isn't just fighting Hit the killer anymore
But he's actually fighting Hit the Martial Artist which is a big difference.

Right then and there I had the impression that was said for a reason.
Cause at the end of the fight he even daps Goku up like ":ehh:I see you my nikka"
Him defying his own God Of Destruction by letting Monaka beat him cause Goku jumped out the ring on him was confirmation of that to me.
It was like Hit grew to respect Goku as his equal.

When he later finds out Goku actually ordered the hit himself it was like he even understood him.
So when he leaves he says something that stuck with me because he has never missed his target.
He asks ":jbhmm:does the assasination have a time limit?"
I took that as him claiming the kill on Goku
because he grew to see his pure hearted personality. Kinda like Vegeta

I say that to say this.
Goku is painted as this demonic character but Hit knows better by interacting with him
So I think he'll help U7 off the strength of him..

Yeah, I already made the points months ago that I would bet that U6 will team-up with U7 since the other Universes already plotted to take Goku and his UF7 out first. You're right about Hit and Goku and also Cabba already respect Vegeta and called him "Master". Frost and Freeza already team-up.

But however Vegeta is pissing me off. Feels like his character regressed a bit. I'm not expecting him to go all happy hunky dory teamwork makes the dream work, but I thought his days of being a dumb cocky a$$hole who thinks he can do literally everything himself were getting closer and closer to being over. Especially when he was just reminded that his entire family will be erased if they don't win.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Interesting. Maybe, there was foreshadowing of this episode.

Yeah, I already made the points months ago that I would bet that U6 will team-up with U7 since the other Universes already plotted to take Goku and his UF7 out first. You're right about Hit and Goku and also Cabba already respect Vegeta and called him "Master". Frost and Freeza already team-up.

But however Vegeta is pissing me off. Feels like his character regressed a bit. I'm not expecting him to go all happy hunky dory teamwork makes the dream work, but I thought his days of being a dumb cocky a$$hole who thinks he can do literally everything himself were getting closer and closer to being over. Especially when he was just reminded that his entire family will be erased if they don't win.

Interesting episode indeed.

It would never be Vegeta without him underestimating his opponents, being arrogant, hard headed and etc.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
In the preview for the next episode.

I thought it's interesting how Jiren is just standing around while everyone else is fighting next episode. I wonder if that just means everyone senses his power and doesn't want to get near him or what. :wow:
What if they didn't notice him from the other universes minus 7 and 6?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The black arc in the magna is sooo different from the anime. The latest chapter is anticlimactic. :ohhh:

Merged Zamasu rips his own shirt off and gives off that old-school SSJ Goku on Planet Namek vibe :whoo:
Goku uses Hakai on Merged Zamasu but fails to completely erase him. :whoo:

Merged Zamasu finally defuses back into Zamasu and Black after an hour of fusion.:whoo:

Trunks stabs Black with his sword to kill him.:whoo:

Black survives the attack and reveals that he has now gained Zamasu's immortal abilities even though he's no longer fused. :whoo:

Zamasu can now multiply himself and each copy is just as strong as the original and Goku and Vegeta are completely helpless with no power :whoo:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I think we may very well see Goku and Vegeta wake the fukk up and actually be on the same page in the final fight. If it's just Jirren left I believe this is the perfect opportunity for them to truly join up to stop him. If not maybe a 2-2 type of scenario or something else entirely. I heard a theory about Jirren possibly being blind too on some Zatoichi status would be dope actually. :ohhh:I don't think we've ever had that type of character in the series it could be an interesting dynamic :ehh: